Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

User Image

Welcome to the Gaia Casimir Alliance annual ball hang out and light role-play thread. In this thread you'll find a group of Gaians who enjoy all things having to do with airships, casimir trees, and Gaia plot. We're regular Gaians who are into role-playing, art, and chatting about Gaia in the Gaia Community Discussion (GCD). Our guild is one part role-play, one part plot discussion, one part hang out, and one part fun all equaling a fun little guild full of fun and wacky people.

The Gaia Casimir Alliance Fancy Bacchanalia for the floating port town of Porta Denia is being hosted by The Red Lion Tavern. From the outside, the Red Lion Tavern is a rather modest looking building. Covered in stucco with a red tile roof, this modest medium sized building boasts a hand painted wooden shield shaped sign hanging to the right of a large oak door on an iron sign arm with the picture of Titus, the majestic red lion, upon it. The Red Lion has a colorful history to it. In the beginning, the building used to be home to the Hammer and Claw, a tavern owned by the Fattorino Crime Syndicate. The Hammer and Claw, under the guise of an airship rest stop, was a meeting place where many illegal mafia activities were conceived. After the Denia Uprising, the Hammer and Claw was reborn as the Red Lion and turned into a respectable tavern and popular local social spot.

Inside, the tavern is full of round free standing tables and booths that line the north, eastern, and half of the western walls of the tavern. In the middle of the room, is a large rectangular bar made of oak with a series of bar stools running the perimeter except for a four foot section of the western side. The bar stools are a modest combination of dark brown leather and oak with a matching back to them. Hanging from the ceiling, is a large oak glass rack with a series of hooks that hold porcelain and stoneware steins with numbers painted on the bottom. The steins are owned by regular customers of the Red Lion.

RULES

[x] Obey the ToS: Site rules above thread rules
[x] Respect all thread goers
[x] No flaming or trolling
[x] DO NOT quote the first post
[x] Serious role-play need not apply

ABOUT US

So just what is the Gaia Casimir Alliance? The GCA is a guild for role-playing in a Gaia setting with casimir run airships on a floating island port town called Porta Denia. The GCA is also a guild for plot discussion and speculation. It's also a place to hang out and get away from the pressures and drama of the open forums. We're a group of fun wacky open minded people who enjoy Gaia, spend time in the GCD, and dabble in the arts. If you think this sounds like a guild you might enjoy then click on the button below and check out the GCA today.

User Image

AFFILIATES

Got a guild, art auction, art shop, quest or other fun thread you want people to know about? Leave a little link to your thread or guild in the thread and we'll be more than happy to post it here.

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time-traveling Senshi

And we're open for fun!

Time-traveling Senshi

Toga! Toga!

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image
I THINK ILL SETTLE FOR JUST THE WINE, thank-you-very-much~

EDIT:[s**t, this is a roleplay thread. and my character hasn't even finished his business in the tower. I think ill just take the wine and scram]

Time-traveling Senshi

It's a very good wine indeed.

Time-traveling Senshi

I think I drank a little too much. My face is all flushed.

(Perfect excuse to use the static version of that blush item)

V a r u s k u n's Princess

Sexy Kitten

Mmm Wine -smiles and nods.- Sounds like a really good thread to be in for today. Sadly i can't afford an toga atm.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Greeting ladies and er...germs.
Hmm...guys and ghouls.
Those aren't very fitting are they for a Greek theme?

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him!

Er.No, that's wrong.
Well, it's all Greek to me!
Geddit? Geddit? Geddit?
Because I don't; really.

Is that wine I smell? Of course it is, why wouldn't it be.
IswearI'mnotdrunkyet.
Well, I think I'll stay for the wine. heart

Time-traveling Senshi

The Greek stuff is optional the wine is free. Heck, anything relating to grapes on Gaia is fair game for this crazy Bacchanalia.

@ Sin: Have you been in the Ouzo again?

Familiar Traveler

14,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I'll just hang out by the vines with the other wall flowers. whee

...wait...I'm Irish.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Yes of course I have and it should come as a surprise to no one.

Delicious alcohol...mmmhmm

Questionable Mage

ἰὼ ἰὼ δέσποτα δέσποτα,
μόλε νυν ἡμέτερον ἐς
θίασον, ὦ Βρόμιε Βρόμιε!

Time-traveling Senshi

Sinsario

Yes of course I have and it should come as a surprise to no one.

Delicious alcohol...mmmhmm

Well that explains everything. As long as your here you may as well sample the Greek food. There's some legs out on the spits in back. You know, some lamb some greasy Greek fishermen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff