Welcome to Gaia! ::

is it going too fast? i'm trying to figure it out as i go along...lol

Advisor

fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley
well, i'm working in a program i've never used before so it's a great learning experience for me too! i'm just fine tuning it right now. it's really simple but i think you will like it!

whee

User Image

OMG!
that is too precious! xd
you spoil me~
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley
well, i'm working in a program i've never used before so it's a great learning experience for me too! i'm just fine tuning it right now. it's really simple but i think you will like it!

whee

User Image

OMG!
that is too precious! xd
you spoil me~

bah, it's fun! besides if i want to start my own graphics thread i need examples so it works out for me too! but mostly i think it's fun and i love doing stuff for people.

Advisor

fisheisley
is it going too fast? i'm trying to figure it out as i go along...lol
no way! it's too cute!

Advisor

fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley

whee

User Image

OMG!
that is too precious! xd
you spoil me~

bah, it's fun! besides if i want to start my own graphics thread i need examples so it works out for me too! but mostly i think it's fun and i love doing stuff for people.
you totally should!
QUESTION: how do i put a link on an image? lol
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley

whee

User Image

OMG!
that is too precious! xd
you spoil me~

you totally should!

oooh...uhmmm....oh yeah ok you do url= then the address and another bracket. then you do the img code. then you do the closing url code and then the closing img code /img)
i had to keep stuff out cuz it wouldn't show if i just typed it.

Advisor

fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley

User Image

OMG!
that is too precious! xd
you spoil me~

you totally should!

oooh...uhmmm....oh yeah ok you do url= then the address and another bracket. then you do the img code. then you do the closing url code and then the closing img code /img)
thanks! ^^
but seriously, you should start a graphics thread!
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley

User Image

OMG!
that is too precious! xd
you spoil me~

you totally should!

thanks! ^^

i'm gunna do that. i should do it right now. hmm...i think i have the theme of it but i'm not sure. OH I KNOW WHAT I WILL DO!! yayyyy....

Advisor

fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley

you totally should!

thanks! ^^

i'm gunna do that. i should do it right now. hmm...i think i have the theme of it but i'm not sure. OH I KNOW WHAT I WILL DO!! yayyyy....

yayyyy! i'm gonna spam the shiz out of it with bumps ^^
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley

you totally should!

thanks! ^^

yayyyy! i'm gonna spam the shiz out of it with bumps ^^

the only thing i need to figure out is the whole payment thing-i want to ask creamy milk when she comes back on here. she'll know!

Advisor

not to toot my own horn but i kinda really like the starfish gif! that's the second thing i've ever drawn in paint, lol. i always have used photoshop.

Advisor

fisheisley
not to toot my own horn but i kinda really like the starfish gif! that's the second thing i've ever drawn in paint, lol. i always have used photoshop.

toot toot! wink
mfdt
fisheisley

toot toot! wink

lawlz!

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
Hi people!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash