Welcome to Gaia! ::

Advisor

fisheisley
mfdt
Starlett557
It's really slowed down in here.

I'm starting up my art thread biggrin
I don't know what to say though confused

hmmm....well, make a rules section with a "no spamming, no trolling, no stealing art, nothing profane" kinda thing.
In the beginning section maybe put part of the convo from here in it, or just like :starfish titties, yeah, you heard right. I've got starfish titties and you want to draw them. bla bla bla"
put the link here i wanna see it!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/starfish-titties-an-art-request/t.63623103/
whee

Friend

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
mfdt
King Frost Wolf
mfdt
yo yo yo! pirate

Sup lol
nm, chillin like an ex-villain smile

lol nice XD
Lady Charlotte Ascania
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
          cнαʀℓιє ιs тαℓкιɴ'

mfdt -
                      I can see that... Well, as long as you're having fun, I can't see the (immediate) harm in it...
                      xD

fisheisley -
                      Love the banners!
                      I attempted some of those; they aren't easy.

███ ███ ███ ███ ███

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now entertain us
A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido

thank you! i'm glad he likes them!
YAY! i'm suscribing to it and i will be in there to bump it and keep you company when it's finished!

Sparkly Bunny

31,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
Starlett557

hmmm....well, make a rules section with a "no spamming, no trolling, no stealing art, nothing profane" kinda thing.
In the beginning section maybe put part of the convo from here in it, or just like :starfish titties, yeah, you heard right. I've got starfish titties and you want to draw them. bla bla bla"

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/starfish-titties-an-art-request/t.63623103/
whee

You need to put a description of what you're requesting as well as an image of your avi that won't change in the first post. Just saying.

Advisor

Starlett557
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
Starlett557

whee

You need to put a description of what you're requesting as well as an image of your avi that won't change in the first post. Just saying.

okay thanks! good idea! yeah, i'm trying to think of what to say confused

Advisor

fisheisley
YAY! i'm suscribing to it and i will be in there to bump it and keep you company when it's finished!
YAY! whee

Advisor

fisheisley
how do i put text next to the images? you where like the image is on the lleft and the text is running on the right of the pic eek
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
Starlett557

whee

i'm working on a surprise for you!!!!
mfdt
fisheisley
how do i put text next to the images? you where like the image is on the lleft and the text is running on the right of the pic eek

ooooh....hmmm well there is the img left and img right.....i think hmm....that's a good question.....i did a thread like that about 2 years ago and i don't remember how i did it..

Advisor

fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley
mfdt
Starlett557

whee

i'm working on a surprise for you!!!!
eek ANOTHER ONE?!

Advisor

fisheisley
mfdt
fisheisley

ooooh....hmmm well there is the img left and img right.....i think hmm....that's a good question.....i did a thread like that about 2 years ago and i don't remember how i did it..
okay, i'll try those and see what happens!
well, i'm working in a program i've never used before so it's a great learning experience for me too! i'm just fine tuning it right now. it's really simple but i think you will like it!

Advisor

fisheisley
well, i'm working in a program i've never used before so it's a great learning experience for me too! i'm just fine tuning it right now. it's really simple but i think you will like it!

whee
mfdt
fisheisley

whee

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas