Welcome to Gaia! ::

nenia felel
(ether shes being framed or its accident, let me talk to her, must be the damn wed link)

just one more dance please? heart heart *appears to have no effect*

Damn it!
Nitro hates to admit it, but she's good! And he's not gonna just force her to come away with him, it'll attract too much attention.
[********]
"Fine"he says. Perhaps a bit more harshly and sounding a bit more disappointed than he meant to.
He takes up a dance for the new song, suddenly intent on every sound and smell in that damned Hall. Perhaps the onset of the Fever gives him his heightened senses. That would not be good.
He dances on, a little faster.

4,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
*Looks over at Michael dancing with a girl and smiles*

rilakkuma god's Husband

Bashful Leaf

-walks out side and sits on the entrance steps and gazes at the stars-
-takes a deep sigh-
ohhhhh so i can be a vamp without buying the potion emo

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight

*Grins* Could it be you wish to dance? *He looks into her eyes questioningly*

She blushes as he looks into her eyes. "Y-yes I do," she said.

*Holds his hand out to her and smiles soothingly*

She smiles and relaxes a bit, taking his hand, and standing up with him.

*takes her to the dance floor and places one hand on her hip and holds her other hand* I'm sorry if I dance old fashioned it's been many years since I have actually danced

"Oh, it's no problem at all.. this is the only dance I'm actually good at. I kinda like it." She smiled, holding her hand in his and the other on his shoulder. "I'm a bit out of practice at it though..."

*starts to dance smoothly... his wolf senses working to make him seem flawless... moving to and fro... and spinning her around every now and then... It had been a long time since he had fun dancing and smiles broadly*

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
"Oh, of course." He replied calmly. "We are refined socialites, not drunk ruffians." He finished, grinning slyly.
He took the hand and led her into the bar, his hips gyrating with an almost feminine sway. Under the dark lights, his make-up became much more obvious and striking. is lips were coated in a black layer and his eyes framed in a matching tone.
He pulled her up to the bar and immediately called upon his blood magic to will the nearest server over to them.

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Hyper_Blossom
jazzknh1
"Hmm..."
Jazz being suddenly alert, but unable to pinpoint the source of her distress, decides maybe, just maybe she's being paranoid.
"..."
And maybe I should wear high heels and a corset!
Something is off, she just can't figure it out.
Damn!
Now would be a good time to dance, she decides.Maybe she'll figure out what's bothering her then? She spots blossom standing alone and rather shy looking and approaches her.
"Miss?, she asks the girl in pink.

Blossom hears the woman's voice and looks up. "Um, yes?" she says to her shyly. "Can I help you?"

The androgynous looking lass removes her hat and bows to the lady in pink, in one elegant, smooth motion.
"I was hoping...would you like to dance?"
looks around at all the ppl with a blank stare stare
It should stop now....... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying emo crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~*^w^*~

She turned her self around, grasping the flute of her martini glass and watches the couples dancing. She smiled, thinking it was nice to have someone to dance with. She down the drink, setting it back down on the napkin once more as she watched the couples dance. Mae glanced down, rolling her red eyes at the sight of her stockings peeking out of her slit. She fixed her dress again, making sure that the top of her stocking laid hidden.

And I wore this dress because it wasn't as confining as the other one? Geeze....She scolded herself a bit and grabbed her martini once more. Draining the last of it and ordered another. Drinking may loosen her up.

~*^w^*~

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My! your getting better! well done. heart heart "wow! am im seriously falling for him?" heart
just to let you im not crazy about following a stranger! "alreddy made that mistake"
Chiyo_Natsuki
-walks out side and sits on the entrance steps and gazes at the stars-
-takes a deep sigh-
You Wher the one hacking us. when you come to this fourum it started!
you try to fram me!

4,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
*Looks at all the couples dancing and feels this odd feeling come over her*

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lockingheart
ohhhhh so i can be a vamp without buying the potion emo

~*^w^*~

((Not all vampires are pale. Remember, some vampires are changed when they are human. So if you had a tan or scars when you were human before the change, that will carry on with you after the change. And not all pure blood vampires, those born from other vampires, are going to be pale. So have fun with it. ^^ Mae isn't a vampire, but more or less a shadow demon hybrid.))

~*^w^*~

Magnetic Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Malkav the Madman
"Oh, of course." He replied calmly. "We are refined socialites, not drunk ruffians." He finished, grinning slyly.
He took the hand and led her into the bar, his hips gyrating with an almost feminine sway. Under the dark lights, his make-up became much more obvious and striking. is lips were coated in a black layer and his eyes framed in a matching tone.
He pulled her up to the bar and immediately called upon his blood magic to will the nearest server over to them.

*In the dim light of the room, she noticed even more how bold his features were. She wanted to be nearer to him, But no matter how close she got, she still felt too far away, and for politeness purposes, she kept just enough distance that she did not touch him. She caught herself staring at him but could not bring herself to look away.* "Why doesn't anyone draw you?" *she asked breathlessly* "you would make a magnificent model."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff