• First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight

*Looks at her and smiles. his slightly gaunt face going well with the smile* My specific kind of werewolf species hardly exist anymore... only me and less then 20 others exist... and we have many benefits other werewolves don't... Like an extreme resistance to alcohol... *orders another bottle of pure moonshine and starts to down the bottle*

"Hmmm.. curious," she said, mulling it over. "How strange it is, to have never met a werewolf before, and the first one I meet is a rare species..." she said. Not too bad looking either, she thought.

*Grins* and I'm an Alpha male at that... I can reach twelve feet tall on all fours... out of form I'm six feet... *His silver eyes hold hers for a moment and sees the interest in her eyes* You know... my mate might eat you alive if she sees you taking interest into me *flashes a grin* I personally don't have a problem with it... It feels nice to know I'm wanted *orders another drink and slowly takes his time with it*

She blushes. "Haha, I suspected she would... Who wouldn't want to feel wanted?" She smiled.

*grins* I appreciate the attention *winks and takes another swig from his bottle* Now... Is there anything I can do for a lovely admirer such as yourself? *grin widens to a smile*

She blushed a little. "Well..." she said a bit shyly.

*Grins* Could it be you wish to dance? *He looks into her eyes questioningly*

Vicious Elder

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
I noticed, serris. But I'm busy atm. I'll reply in about 5 minutes.

rilakkuma god's Husband

Bashful Leaf

Yuki kitkat
Chiyo_Natsuki
Yuki kitkat
Chiyo_Natsuki

YOUR THE ONE THATS TRYING TO HACK US!!! O:<

NO WAY, WHY WOULD I WAN"T TO HACK YOU GUYS, its hapening to me to!!!!!!!

look at your siggy! D:<

I DON"T EVEN NOW HOW TO HACK!! And you guys are my friends sad sad sad

well,the "Words" in your siggy is a hacking site

Magnetic Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Malkav the Madman
I noticed, serris. But I'm busy atm. I'll reply in about 5 minutes.

ok, thats fine. biggrin

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~*^w^*~

((She's obviously doing something because now that I've ignored her, the pop up boxes are gone...))

~*^w^*~
sorry BUT WHO THE HELL IS TRYING TO HACK US!!!!! i will ask my mother Athena the wonderful goddess to send a curse apone whoever is trying to hack us mad

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(it dose that to almost evrey thing)

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight

*Grins* and I'm an Alpha male at that... I can reach twelve feet tall on all fours... out of form I'm six feet... *His silver eyes hold hers for a moment and sees the interest in her eyes* You know... my mate might eat you alive if she sees you taking interest into me *flashes a grin* I personally don't have a problem with it... It feels nice to know I'm wanted *orders another drink and slowly takes his time with it*

She blushes. "Haha, I suspected she would... Who wouldn't want to feel wanted?" She smiled.

*grins* I appreciate the attention *winks and takes another swig from his bottle* Now... Is there anything I can do for a lovely admirer such as yourself? *grin widens to a smile*

She blushes as he looks into her eyes. "Y-yes I do," she said.

Magnetic Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kitten Lavelle
~*^w^*~

((She's obviously doing something because now that I've ignored her, the pop up boxes are gone...))

~*^w^*~

agreed

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(its gone for me to and i did not ignore her)
nenia felel
no thanks i like this song. mayby in a bit heart (ten)

Hmm...

Maybe, a bit more. This time, he lets a bigger portion of his power out into her psyche, in the hopes that she'll just come along already.

'You sure?", he asks playfully.
OOC; She's doing something..I just hit ignore and it stopped.. Sorry don't wanna be mean but it was driving me insane.

rilakkuma god's Husband

Bashful Leaf

nenia felel
(its gone for me to and i did not ignore her)

because she hasn't posted on this page.

4,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
I think someone hacked through her account. You guys shouldnt be so hard on her.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight

She blushes as he looks into her eyes. "Y-yes I do," she said.

*Holds his hand out to her and smiles soothingly*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces