Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sero eased in through the doorway, and focused in on an open seat where, as she had the previous days, sat and pulled out her sketchpad. She rubbed her eraser against the palm of her hand, a habit she had from years and years of being an artist. She sighed, sweeping her eyes across the room briefly then looking down at the page. She had the feeling she was going to be sitting alone again, with no one to speak to. She sighed, thinking of an old friend, and started sketching.

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
My second day off.
An androgynous lass dressed head to toe in black, except for her white gloves, wanders through the garden.
Yesterday had been...intriguing. She can only hope she has more fun this time around.
She tips her hat over her eyes and strides gracefully into the building.
Madilene entered the ballroom, despite how early it was. Following Leo's advice, she had cleaned out the bite marks on her neck. The only reminder was two black dots resting neatly on her neck. Making her way to the dance floor, she began to dance by herself, accompanied with nothing but the flowing music.

((D'oh! We really need a DJ for this Vampire's Ball!!))

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Brushes his coat off gently and walks in... His silver eyes scanning the area before going to the bar...*
God he Hates sunlight.

Normally, he wouldn't dream of being out this early, but he's gone two days, repeat, Two days! without fresh blood and it's starting to get to him.

Damn it where is anybody in that town at night anyway?!

Hand shoved deep in his coat pockets, eyes surly and certainly capable of scaring off anyone who wanted to say hello, he enters this new place.

Lord knows, only thirst could drive him to seek prey at a Ball of all things. Too public!
I'm not dressed for this crap!

He gives the room a cursory glance and that's all he needs to start salivating.

Mortals! Eveywhere! He's already sufficiently cheered.

Cha-CHING!

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Michael Alexander Knight
*Brushes his coat off gently and walks in... His silver eyes scanning the area before going to the bar...*

She walks in and sits next to him. She ordered a sparkling water before speaking to him. "Hello, there," she said.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight

She walks in and sits next to him. She ordered a sparkling water before speaking to him. "Hello, there," she said.

*Sees the girl sitting next to him and smiles grimly* Hello... I'm waiting on my mate but she seems to be very... very late.

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight

*Sees the girl sitting next to him and smiles grimly* Hello... I'm waiting on my mate but she seems to be very... very late.

She frowned. "Well that's no good! Who would want to keep you waiting?"
dramallama what did i miss whee

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight

*Grin becomes more sincere* Well... She is having some trouble getting here... She might not be able to meet me here for the rest of the week. A bad accident near where she is is prohibiting her... *His silver eyes flash and he orders pure moonshine from the bar before downing the entire bottle... It took a lot more than that to waste him*
Recap: I'm a human 3nodding

3,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*walks up to nitro* hello do you care to dance? "man last night, all those crazy things, i must of fallen asleep, and it was a dream!" (back to not knowing) twisted heart dramallama

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
She sees a lass dancing by herself and would join her but the Lady seems to be having fun all on her own.
Hmm...a drink might be good to start.
Alas, no alcohol, Lumi expressly forbid any spirits while Jazz is training.
Regardless, she makes her way to the bar, maybe she can get a juice at least?

Magical Cat

31,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
tee hee human on rampage!

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight
XxEvenaxX
Michael Alexander Knight

*Grin becomes more sincere* Well... She is having some trouble getting here... She might not be able to meet me here for the rest of the week. A bad accident near where she is is prohibiting her... *His silver eyes flash and he orders pure moonshine from the bar before downing the entire bottle... It took a lot more than that to waste him*

She pouted. "Awww," she said. Then her expression turned to shock. "Did... did you just drink that entire bottle?" eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff