Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madilene finally woke up from her drunken euphoria, she realized that small rivulets of blood were coming from her forehead. "Darn..." she muttered as she pressed a thick napkin against her head, hoping the smell didn't attract any other vampires.
-pops back in- Hi all! How's everything?

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Elegant_Musician
Madilene finally woke up from her drunken euphoria, she realized that small rivulets of blood were coming from her forehead. "Darn..." she muttered as she pressed a thick napkin against her head, hoping the smell didn't attract any other vampires.
:
*smells blood and his wolf side starts to tremble from it* mmm... *Tries to compose himself* Miss... Is there anything... I can do to help?
Michael Alexander Knight
Elegant_Musician
:
*smells blood and his wolf side starts to tremble from it* mmm... *Tries to compose himself* Miss... Is there anything... I can do to help?

Madilene looked over at the man. "Actually, yes. Could you please find some bandages and gauze. It seems a bit much, but it might help staunch the bleeding." She said, her head tilted up to slow the bleeding process.

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
(( O.O'' oh my..you people post fast D8 stop doing that! lol everytime i come back you guys are like 30 to 40 pages @-@ ughh -trys to jump back in- anyone willing to try and tell me what ive missed?..))

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Elegant_Musician
Michael Alexander Knight
Elegant_Musician
:

Madilene looked over at the man. "Actually, yes. Could you please find some bandages and gauze. It seems a bit much, but it might help staunch the bleeding." She said, her head tilted up to slow the bleeding process.

*starts to shudder from the blood and his eyes turn from silver to stormy gray *"contain yourself! Contain yourself!" he whispers furiously in his mind as he tries to help her, his wolven side slowly rising like a tide and he starts to tremble as he helps her*

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Pip slowly steps into the bar area, he had sobered up since his last visit, he was hoping to end that soon. This time he didn't wear a fancy suit, just his normal attire this time. The Captain let his braid go down his back freely, and took a seat at the bar, lighting a cigarette while waiting for the barkeeper.
User Image
-Starts to dance by herself. Gently swaying to the music.- I wonder where that bartender got off to...
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
User Image
Pip slowly steps into the bar area, he had sobered up since his last visit, he was hoping to end that soon. This time he didn't wear a fancy suit, just his normal attire this time. The Captain let his braid go down his back freely, and took a seat at the bar, lighting a cigarette while waiting for the barkeeper.
User Image

-saunters over to- Well hello there Pip. Good to see you in person. How's Seras?

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
The girl was late for the ball, but that was the least of her worries.
She didn't smell like a vamp.
Or a were.

Sipping on a Jack Daniel's straight from the brown bottle, it was only obvious that she was human.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
djdragonfire
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
User Image
User Image

-saunters over to- Well hello there Pip. Good to see you in person. Heh.

A blue eye peers up from under his hat, he looks her over, making sure he wasn't in any imminent danger. "Good to see you I suppse, take a seat and have a drink on me, ." He says, the cigarette between his lips bounces slightly when he speaks.
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
djdragonfire
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
User Image
User Image

A blue eye peers up from under his hat, he looks her over, making sure he wasn't in any imminent danger. "Good to see you I suppse, take a seat and have a drink on me, ." He says, the cigarette between his lips bounces slightly when he speaks.

Oh that's kind. -takes a seat- I'm not sure if I should though, got wasted here last night.

Tipsy Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
-Walks in shyly and takes a seat at the end of the bar.-
djdragonfire
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
djdragonfire
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
User Image
User Image

Oh that's kind. -takes a seat- I'm not sure if I should though, got wasted here last night.

How's Seras?

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
djdragonfire
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
djdragonfire
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
User Image
User Image

"I was here with a friend of mine earlier, had to clean up any mess he made.. That count really has a way with the ladies." Bernadotte says reaching over the bar and grabbing a bottle of rum, no barkeeper means no service, so he would gladly service himself fine alcohol. "Very well, I guess I'll be drinking alone tonight." He says, winking at her and smirking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff