Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThatStonerBitch's Husband

Gatekeeper

*walks in with a grinn showing fangs n pooring blood from eyes* ... *SIGhs and passes out on the floor by the door*

Magnetic Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yanueh
Haruka_saphire
u miss understand me,i care nothing about these men here,i have recently lost the most important person in my life and my family has disowned me,my favorite sitser has just been diagnosed with cancer,i beg your pardon if you took offense in what id said but in my life there is no existance of "real" love

If you really knew it didn't exist, you wouldn't have to keep telling yourself that it doesn't. Incidentally, you only need to open your eyes and look at the world around you to confirm that it does, in fact, exist.

*She walks up to the guy who was harassing her new friend.* "Hey...I bumped into you earlier..." *she giggles and claps a hand on his shoulder* "You need to drink some wine."

Shameless Shapeshifter

serris94
*She walks up to the guy who was harassing her new friend.* "Hey...I bumped into you earlier..." *she giggles and claps a hand on his shoulder* "You need to drink some wine."

I got tipsy on Olympian wine yesterday, actually.

Also, your friend needs a therapist.

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yanueh
serris94

I got tipsy on Olympian wine yesterday, actually.

Also, your friend needs a therapist.

"Ooohhh Really?" *she says, leaning in really close and peering into his eyes. She hiccups and giggles* "well here, have some of mine" *she gives him the glass and goes back over to her drinking friend, making a fresh glass of wine appear in her hand* "I'll be your therapist dearie, drink so more wine."

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
13th King
*walks in with a grinn showing fangs n pooring blood from eyes* ... *SIGhs and passes out on the floor by the door*
*snaps out of her drunken stupor and runs to the clearly hurt vamp at the door* hey someone get a medic!

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*She looks at the guy on the floor and goes to him.* "Uh oh." *she squeaks.* "Poor fella, give him some wine." *she giggles some more*

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Haruka_saphire
13th King
*snaps out of her drunken stupor and runs to the clearly hurt vamp at the door* hey someone get a medic!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jasmine looked up and rolled her eyes, standing from her spot of the bar she left her drink behind and made her way to the entrance. Jasmine's nose flares as she gets closer and closer, trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Awesomely_Random_42
Finale Fighter
Awesomely_Random_42
Finale Fighter
Awesomely_Random_42
Finale Fighter
Awesomely_Random_42
She laughed a little as they continued to twirl on the floor. "Don't worry I'm not going to bite you." she assured "That would be quite rude."

"Thank you." He said as the twirl ended and he dipper back a little before bringing her up. "For being more polite than most."

"Not a problem," she said as Fin pulled her up from the dip "As they say do on to others..."

"As others would do onto you" He finished the quote as they continued the dance. "Though I suspect....you came looking for a human." He said with simple ease, pulling her back against him.

She rose her eyebrows. "Oh? Not at all, actually this is my first time at one of Gaia's balls. I was merely curious. Human's hadn't really entered my mind. I suspect.... you weren't expecting a vampire to ask you to dance."

"The thought hadn't entered my mind, no. Best I'd hoped for was a drink and maybe a drunken punch-up." His scarred face went into a smile with a wink. "It's my first time as well...never really gave them thought before. Heh, funny..."

"You get in fights a lot?" She asked as the dance continued.

"I get in trouble more than I'd like." He admitted honestly. "Have to ask, what happens after a vampire ball?"

"Hm, not much. Life goes on, possibly some vampires get together and hunt in the party after glow," she said with a shrug. "Some just go to sleep like humans do after a ball"

He quirked an eyebrow at her. "And yourself? Will you hunt as well?"

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kira watches as the two girls start to become tipsy and smiles. They look like they're enjoying themselves.

ThatStonerBitch's Husband

Gatekeeper

Haruka_saphire
13th King
*opens eyes and looks at the girls standing above him* this isnt hell is it? *yet dazed from the fallout*

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
13th King
Haruka_saphire
13th King
*opens eyes and looks at the girls standing above him* this isnt hell is it? *yet dazed from the fallout*

"Of course not silly! You're at a ball! Now what are you doing on the floor?" *She giggles some more and takes another sip of wine.*

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
13th King
Haruka_saphire
13th King
*she raises a blonde eybrow and shakes her head*
no ur at the ball,u just came in and passed out,are you ok?*kneels beside him*

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
13th King
Haruka_saphire
13th King

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Not in the way you think Child. Sit up if you can and lean against the wall. We need some food for him and water." Jasmine said to the girl. "What ails you Child?"

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Elphaba_Rogan_Thropp
13th King
Haruka_saphire
13th King

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Not in the way you think Child. Sit up if you can and lean against the wall. We need some food for him and water." Jasmine said to the girl. "What ails you Child?"
yes,ofcorse
*she runs and returns quickly with such things*

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kiragirl93
Kira watches as the two girls start to become tipsy and smiles. They look like they're enjoying themselves.

(Oh, by the way, my character has been getting tipsy all afternoon. I think she's a bit on the drunken side already. lol. Now she is getting other people to join her.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff