Welcome to Gaia! ::

snapdropsix
anime freak yuki uchiha
be glad to but first -dissapears and appears infront of the young lady- hello u do now ease dropping is bad manners -smiles-if u wanna tlk to us u should not just hide and listen -smiles- its not like were itching to bite u

Um no Im sorry I wasnt easdropping I was just going out to my car. I didnt want to bother you. Sorry..... sweatdrop
in tat case i am terribly srry -bows and kisses ur hand- excuse me walks to the other girl shall we go -smiles-
Ill volonteer to have something for the vampire drinks as i am immune to turning.
xX-KillerVampirePirate-Xx
Shaking her head, Gwen stood up. "Im going for a walk." She said as she started in the other direction. Stopping after a few steps, she turned her head and smiled at him. "Care to join me?"
shall we go -smiles-

Dapper Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
LoveingLess
Evil Vampire of Light
LoveingLess

is there any food for us who aren't of the human kind?
`she would then use her tongue to play with the tip of her fang, with a dull look on her face, as this party is obviously full of delicious food`
mmmm....

*points to the bar* blood, brains ect. are over there *smiles and walks off*

i meant something...that'll squirm, something warm, something FRESH, something thats not donated and placed on a table in a cup.

*grins* ahhh
well sadly there is ban on killing one another but there a millions of critters in the forest around here to snack on *and on that note she turns and walks away onto the back patio*

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
French Toast-or-Jeebus
vyktor-kun
French Toast-or-Jeebus
vyktor-kun
French Toast-or-Jeebus

You get anywhere near close to biting me, I will slap you.

if i wanted to bite you i'd be holding your hands so you can't defend yourself =3
-takes a glass of red wine-

..Touche. But who's to say that I wouldn't bite back? Or knee you or something?

well, lets see, bite back..... i'd bite back anyway, so why worry
kneeing wouldn't work..... after living for over 1666 years, i don't really think getting hit in the nuts again would hurt much.....

Okay... Hmm... But if you are going to bite me, or MIGHT bite me, then why, pray tell, are you talking about it?

oh i never said I'm going to bite you, I just said that i won't guarantee that somebody won't =3
*walks around randomly hoping to find something intresting inside* *accidently trips over a thing of stairs* Ow!! >.<..... *starts to walk up the stairs* I wonder whats up here....

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
*WALKS IN*
Hi *looks away shyly

Desirable Nymph

Gwen stopped and looked at the man. "I suppose." She said as she blinked her red eyes and turned to start walking again.
I'm a human, but i heart vampires! So i wont mind turning in to one L.O.L. smile
((oh, wow. I leave for awhile and now we have 10 pgs! I'll jump in, then! My character shall be Omo, get it? O.f M.y O.wn))

Omo strolled into the ball, her outfit seeminly unfishished. She wasnt much of a supporter of 'no shoes, no shirt, no service'. She brushed her bangs back over her eye, and scanned the room for something to do. She hoped he hadnt arrived too late to enjoy the festivities.

"Oh lookie, a bar.", she said to herself in her ice cool, slightly scratchy voice. Most people thought she maybe hailed from Colorado, but this was not so. She just went where ever the wind took her, and not that place was here. She made her way to the bar and sat on a stool, shifting her eyes back and forth, taking in the whole event unfolding before her.
vyktor-kun
French Toast-or-Jeebus
vyktor-kun
French Toast-or-Jeebus
vyktor-kun
French Toast-or-Jeebus

You get anywhere near close to biting me, I will slap you.

if i wanted to bite you i'd be holding your hands so you can't defend yourself =3
-takes a glass of red wine-

..Touche. But who's to say that I wouldn't bite back? Or knee you or something?

well, lets see, bite back..... i'd bite back anyway, so why worry
kneeing wouldn't work..... after living for over 1666 years, i don't really think getting hit in the nuts again would hurt much.....

Okay... Hmm... But if you are going to bite me, or MIGHT bite me, then why, pray tell, are you talking about it?

oh i never said I'm going to bite you, I just said that i won't guarantee that somebody won't =3

I see. -plops down on the ground next to a couch-

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
-comes back downstairs and walks past a couple of vampires talking about what there was to eat- O:! -turns around- ._. well if you find someone who is willing to let you and you dont kill themmmm..it's fine. o3o if not then you'll just have to settle for donated blood ^.^
*Makes a sign that says vampire drinks and walks behind the bar and places it in front of him*
xX-KillerVampirePirate-Xx
Gwen stopped and looked at the man. "I suppose." She said as she blinked her red eyes and turned to start walking again.
-walks wit her- hmm i feel like makin mischeif -looks up at moon-

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Im looking at random pages and not seeing any vampires......AM I THE FIRST ONE???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff