Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Hey im back surprised )

Kathryn returns back to the party and sits down at a seat near the bar.
serris94
Bitter Symphony
serris94
Bitter Symphony
serris94
Bitter Symphony
Thank you Jade. Name is Bitter.

"Nice to meet you. and you're welcome." *she keeps dancing and drinking wine, starting to get a little tipsy*
Same Jade.
*He keeps an eye on her, making sure she doesn't loose her balance from the drinking*

*she dances and spins in circles, laughing and having a great time. Her shoes slip off and she almost falls over, but doesn't spill her wine.*
*Places a hand on the girls shoulder softly to steady her then slowly lets go* You alright?

*She smiles at him* "I'm fine, thank you. want some wine?" *she says, offering her cup*
*Returns your smile and shakes head softly* No thank you. Me and wine do not get along.

Magnetic Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bitter Symphony
*Returns your smile and shakes head softly* No thank you. Me and wine do not get along.

*She spins him in a circle.* "Dance with me!" *She says laughing*
serris94
Bitter Symphony

*He chuckles* Alright, I'll try my best not to knock anyone down.
*Starts to dance*

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
*haruka laid her head down and cried herslef to sleep*
(l8tr vampiez)

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bitter Symphony
serris94
Bitter Symphony

*Starts to dance*

*laughs* "I'm sure you wont knock anyone over." *She says, spinning in a circle and tilting a bit. Her shoes were still somewhere on the dance floor*
*walks in slowly, looking around*
Hmmm, Lots of vampires and humans... *sayomi thinks to herself.*
*goes to the bar and grabs a drink, looks at the beautiful people around her and suddenly feel out of place, for a human*
Why am I here? she says out loud.
serris94
Bitter Symphony
serris94
Bitter Symphony

*Starts to dance*

*laughs* "I'm sure you wont knock anyone over." *She says, spinning in a circle and tilting a bit. Her shoes were still somewhere on the dance floor*
*He grins, trying not to step on anyone's foot either then chuckles* You be surprised but I apologize for I must leave for now. *Smiles and bows* Take care sweet lady.

ThatStonerBitch's Husband

Gatekeeper

SayomiKenchi
*goes to the bar and grabs a drink, looks at the beautiful people around her and suddenly feel out of place, for a human*
*sits next 2 and smiles* 4 the party... *looks at* im king... let me buy u a drink?

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bitter Symphony
serris94
Bitter Symphony
serris94
Bitter Symphony

*Starts to dance*

*He grins, trying not to step on anyone's foot either then chuckles* You be surprised but I apologize for I must leave for now. *Smiles and bows* Take care sweet lady.

"Alright, thank you for the wonderful time."

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Finale Fighter
Awesomely_Random_42
Finale Fighter
Awesomely_Random_42
Finale Fighter
Awesomely_Random_42
She laughed a little as they continued to twirl on the floor. "Don't worry I'm not going to bite you." she assured "That would be quite rude."

"Thank you." He said as the twirl ended and he dipper back a little before bringing her up. "For being more polite than most."

"Not a problem," she said as Fin pulled her up from the dip "As they say do on to others..."

"As others would do onto you" He finished the quote as they continued the dance. "Though I suspect....you came looking for a human." He said with simple ease, pulling her back against him.

She rose her eyebrows. "Oh? Not at all, actually this is my first time at one of Gaia's balls. I was merely curious. Human's hadn't really entered my mind. I suspect.... you weren't expecting a vampire to ask you to dance."

"The thought hadn't entered my mind, no. Best I'd hoped for was a drink and maybe a drunken punch-up." His scarred face went into a smile with a wink. "It's my first time as well...never really gave them thought before. Heh, funny..."

"You get in fights a lot?" She asked as the dance continued.
"I get in trouble more than I'd like." He admitted honestly. "Have to ask, what happens after a vampire ball?"

"Hm, not much. Life goes on, possibly some vampires get together and hunt in the party after glow," she said with a shrug. "Some just go to sleep like humans do after a ball"

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kira walked back into the Ball again, she had been visiting other balls and was back to hang out with others of her kind. Unfortunately, she had the hiccups.
13th King
SayomiKenchi
*sits next 2 and smiles* 4 the party... *looks at* im king... let me buy u a drink?

'turns to stare at him'
"I think I got the drink part covered" she says "How bout I buy you a drink?" *glances at his empty hand*

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

@oɖɖʂ
╔══════════════╗
» «

+stretches his wings straight up and then tucks them back behind him+

» «

╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
At Odds

@oɖɖʂ
╔══════════════╗
» «

+stretches his wings straight up and then tucks them back behind him+

» «

╚══════════════╝

*Walks over to the god she met yesterday* "Hai" *she says as she takes another sip of wine*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff