Indulgent Consumer

11,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Tokoii Oryl
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl
Squinting at the vividness of the girl, he backs up and gradually covers the top of the now nearly empty wineglass with his hand, mumbling something under his breath.
Stares at him even more as she tried to make out what her said with her long pointy ears "I am sorry what was that sir?"

He flinches slightly and, still staring at the covered glass, quietly says, ‘May I… help… you miss?’
snorted a little as her ears wiggled "well I was wondering what you said" blushing as shhe continued snorting like a pig as she was blushing brightly

OG Camper

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Ilookedinthebox
Tokoii Oryl
Ilookedinthebox
Squeezing through the crown and apologizing profusely to anyone she may have slightly bump, Kalla made her way to the bar. She was extra careful the with Halberd strapped to her back, she had fitted the blade with a thick piece of leather to keep anyone from getting too hurt, but accidents will happen.
"Oops, sorry. Uh, sorry about that- my fault. I'm sorry!"
It seems like she couldn't go a half a foot without bumping into some poor soul, or soulless.
finally stumbling into the bar, she puffed and looked around.

He half-turns and raises a brow at the particularly loud partygoer wondering where he had come from in that particular getup.

Sensing someone looking over at her, Kalla looked around. She noticed that his bumbling had caught someones attention, and he was staring at her. Smiling and waving at the man she had the bartender send over some champagne. " Tell him its from the white coat."

Carefully watching the person from the corner of his eye he was not surprised when a waiter handed him a glass and whispered the message in his ear.

OG Camper

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl
Squinting at the vividness of the girl, he backs up and gradually covers the top of the now nearly empty wineglass with his hand, mumbling something under his breath.
Stares at him even more as she tried to make out what her said with her long pointy ears "I am sorry what was that sir?"

He flinches slightly and, still staring at the covered glass, quietly says, ‘May I… help… you miss?’
snorted a little as her ears wiggled "well I was wondering what you said" blushing as shhe continued snorting like a pig as she was blushing brightly

He was paying little attention as his gaze was directed out the window; he seemed to be scrutinizing the very gods themselves he was so deep in thought.

Indulgent Consumer

11,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Tokoii Oryl
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl

snorted a little as her ears wiggled "well I was wondering what you said" blushing as she continued snorting like a pig as she was blushing brightly

He was paying little attention as his gaze was directed out the window; he seemed to be scrutinizing the very gods themselves he was so deep in thought.
Continued to watch him closely as she tried even harder to figure out what he is thinking while she is still invisible to him mostly

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tokoii Oryl
Ilookedinthebox
Tokoii Oryl
Ilookedinthebox
Squeezing through the crown and apologizing profusely to anyone she may have slightly bump, Kalla made her way to the bar. She was extra careful the with Halberd strapped to her back, she had fitted the blade with a thick piece of leather to keep anyone from getting too hurt, but accidents will happen.
It seems like she couldn't go a half a foot without bumping into some poor soul, or soulless.

He half-turns and raises a brow at the particularly loud partygoer wondering where he had come from in that particular getup.

Sensing someone looking over at her, Kalla looked around. She noticed that his bumbling had caught someones attention, and he was staring at her. Smiling and waving at the man she had the bartender send over some champagne. " Tell him its from the white coat."

Carefully watching the person from the corner of his eye he was not surprised when a waiter handed him a glass and whispered the message in his ear.

She watched him, still smiling. She sipped at her own glass and waved him over, she gestured to the bottle of champagne next to her as a sort of offering.
I wonder if he'll come over to enjoy this

OG Camper

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
((Post merge time!))

OG Camper

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl

snorted a little as her ears wiggled "well I was wondering what you said" blushing as she continued snorting like a pig as she was blushing brightly

Continued to watch him closely as she tried even harder to figure out what he is thinking while she is still invisible to him mostly

He suddenly glowered at the unacceptable thoughts that had surfaced in his head and rose suddenly. Taking the fuchsia coloured girls wrist, he sauntered over to another, nearby table.

OG Camper

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Ilookedinthebox
Tokoii Oryl
Ilookedinthebox
Tokoii Oryl
Ilookedinthebox

She watched him, still smiling. She sipped at her own glass and waved him over, she gestured to the bottle of champagne next to her as a sort of offering.
I wonder if he'll come over to enjoy this

Still sitting at his table he looked up at the pinktastic girl beside him and, clutching her gently by the wrist, began to make his way over.

Timid Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Indulgent Consumer

11,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Tokoii Oryl
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl

He suddenly glowered at the unacceptable thoughts that had surfaced in his head and rose suddenly. Taking the fuchsia coloured girls wrist, he sauntered over to another, nearby table.
Goes and sulks in a corner as she was now back to being bored again

OG Camper

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl
pig girl kagura
Tokoii Oryl

Goes and sulks in a corner as she was now back to being bored again

((Silly, silly girl! Fuchsia as in YOU.))

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
After being dazed for a bit, Black looked about to find more people at the ball. "Well, I guess it needed a warm up," she laughed as she made her way back to her table. At there was a guy here, or at least she thought one of the figures was male.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff