Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mizuzu walks on the beach seeing the ball."This looks like it could fun." Smiles to herself and walks in and stands in a corner.
GaaraXSasukeluvr24
jacelikespizza
GaaraXSasukeluvr24
jacelikespizza
jace walks in lonely

-gets up and walks into the ball and goes over to jace,trying ta get his attention by repeatedly poking his arm- hi

jace looks and notices a girl...poking him?"hi,im jace"

im kiara,you looked all lonely so i thought id give u someone ta talk to -smiles-

sit down on the sand"well thanks for the company" -smiles-

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rea smiled at Nicole. "Thank you!" looks back at Amphirite and the beginning of their castle, attempting to form walls. "My name is Rea. It's very nice to meet you, Amphirite."

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

Thank you, Rea! :3

Dapper Dabbler

((Please, don't quote. Read the rules.))

Amphirite takes a seashell and places them on the built up walls, much like windows would be. "Thanks for the shells! I will go grab some seaweed." She says as she dives into the water and quickly emerges with a hand full of the green aquatic plant. "Here we go!" She says as she lays it down on the sand.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Nice room, but I'd rather watch from afar heart *goes to look for shells underneath the water*

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
jacelikespizza
GaaraXSasukeluvr24
jacelikespizza
GaaraXSasukeluvr24
jacelikespizza
jace walks in lonely

-gets up and walks into the ball and goes over to jace,trying ta get his attention by repeatedly poking his arm- hi

im kiara,you looked all lonely so i thought id give u someone ta talk to -smiles-

-sits next to him- no prob,im a naturally friendly person so i usually do this,it makes me feel good ta make someone smile but usually i make an idiot of myself so sorry if i embarrass u

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
you're welcome ^^

Rea carefully spread out the seaweed a little to let it dry. "It's slowly taking shape." She was excited, never really having made a sandcastle before or been to a ball.
With arms up, stretched into the sky. With eyes like echoes in the night. Hiding from the hell that you've been through.

Kattann's Wife

Sparkly Lover

-Sits by the water.-

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

"Sure! My name is Nicole, its great to meet you Amphirite!"
Nicole looks at the plants, "What.... are those for?"

Wheezing Gawker

Sees Edith_K going out for a swim and figures that since she's alerady wet she might as well join. She follows and dives out in the water "I'll join" she then says smiling brightly

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Tel discards her sea form to take on a more human shape for the ball. She wishes to dance amongst those who walks on shore. Donning on her sea foam gown, the only gown she has, she leaves the sea to grace the land... only to find herself partner-less.

Dapper Dabbler

"Hi Rae!" Amphirite says as she starts to make a drawbridge with the dried seaweed. "Oh, all underwater castles use seaweed in their construction!" Amphirite smiles as she continues working.
GaaraXSasukeluvr24
jacelikespizza
GaaraXSasukeluvr24
jacelikespizza
GaaraXSasukeluvr24
jacelikespizza
jace walks in lonely

-sits next to him- no prob,im a naturally friendly person so i usually do this,it makes me feel good ta make someone smile but usually i make an idiot of myself so sorry if i embarrass u

-looks at her- hah you don't embarress me.and btw i don't think we're aloud to quote,lol,i made a thread called anti-ball,if u want,u can talk in there with me

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

Nicole nodded slowly and watched, "Oh, yeah. Of course, I...I knew that..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers