Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
P o s e i d o nxxxxxxxxx

I am
The G O D of the S E A ”

"Well, it's nice to meet you. Unforunately, I must go find my trident... and I guess my wife."
Poseidon left, looking all around for his trident-weld wife. He finally approached her sitting sadly.
Π ο σ ε ι δ ῶ ν
"Oh, hi corzork." She grabbed another shrimp as she said this, then taking a delicate bite.

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageWhy hello there, I am
A m p h i t r i t e

The Q u e e n of the S e a

Turning her head to her husband, Amphirite wiped her tears quickly and stood up. Holding his hands, she cleared her voice a little and spoke softly. "Do you really care about that trident more than me?"
she asked, her hands trembling.

Ἀ μ φ ι τ ρ ί τ η
XxEvenaxX
She smiled. "Yes, I would," she said, placing her drink down as well.

Khan walked her over to the dance floor, carefully navigating the vast moving crowds of people. He likened his precious to one of an experienced sailor, however he kept these thoughts to himself. Last time he made claims of this he got into a bar fight with a pirate. It wasn't pretty. Turning his head as he walked through crowd, a thought came to mind. "Come to think of it. I never asked you what your name was. My name is Khan. What's yours?"
'i'm sure things will be fine' cozork reassured Delphin 'i wouldn't worry, just smile and have a little fun' he smiled and asked 'would you like a drink?'

he heard Aqua and replied 'i see you found the buffet, that looks delicious'
User Image
P o s e i d o nxxxxxxxxx

I am
The G O D of the S E A ”

"Of course not. I just want this ball to be great. I hoped to win it with the trident, but I wanted to spend it with you. It's just... the trident is always here, and I can't find you sometimes."
Poseidon was careful with his wording, but he kept looking for his clean trident with a frown.
Π ο σ ε ι δ ῶ ν

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageHey there !

ツ I am

D e l p h i n !

"I'll try cozork. Thanks," Delphin spoke, smiling kindly. She noticed the married gods over by the beach, and she could nearly feel what was going on by the expressions. It didn't seem like a happy conversation from Amphitrite's point.
Δ ε λ φ ί ν

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageWhy hello there, I am
A m p h i t r i t e

The Q u e e n of the S e a

Amphirite leaned forward to kiss him...

Ἀ μ φ ι τ ρ ί τ η

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
2three4
XxEvenaxX
She smiled. "Yes, I would," she said, placing her drink down as well.

Khan walked her over to the dance floor, carefully navigating the vast moving crowds of people. He likened his precious to one of an experienced sailor, however he kept these thoughts to himself. Last time he made claims of this he got into a bar fight with a pirate. It wasn't pretty. Turning his head as he walked through crowd, a thought came to mind. "Come to think of it. I never asked you what your name was. My name is Khan. What's yours?"

"That's a nice name," she said. "You can call me Evena for now."
'it looks like they are making up' cozork said happily 'things are sure to be much smoother now' he smiled as he spoke, thinking of the fun to be had later on.
User Image
P o s e i d o nxxxxxxxxx

I am
The G O D of the S E A ”

He started to lean away...
Π ο σ ε ι δ ῶ ν
She turned back to cozork. "It's really good. Try some!" She was wondering if anybody could control the elements or anything.
OFFICIAL PLOT DEVELOPMENT

Eris was back for he second strike! She had figured out what to do with her new trident. She saw Poseidon and his Amphitrite and laughed. She laughed a bit less at Amphitrite though. How could she be completely unsympathetic towards the woman? She was almost as miserable as Eris herself. "I figured out what would make this sea party sink!" She aimed the trident at the pair. "If you two couldn't swim quite so well!"

A blast of blue magic spewed form the trident and swirled about the two deities. When it passed, it was obvious that they had changed. They were human! While Poseidon looked much like himself, but without any means to swim, Amphitrite now looked like a gorgeous model.

"Good luck staying afloat!" She cackled as she puffed off in her black cloud of smoke to go hide the trident.
XxEvenaxX
"That's a nice name," she said. "You can call me Evena for now."

"Nice to meet you, Evena." Replied the Harbinger. Finding a suitable place, he held out his harm and asked, "Shall we dance?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff