Welcome to Gaia! ::

cozork notice Delphin return, 'no problem' he replied to her apology. 'i hope she'll be ok' he said softly.
XxEvenaxX
2three4
XxEvenaxX
As she sat at the bar, she noticed him drinking a sparkling water. She decided it would be better than something really strong... She had already had too many strong drinks earlier at Hades' palace. "I'll have a sparkling water, please. Thanks," she told the bartender. She decided to engage him in conversation. "Hello there," she said.

Khan was still sipping the pungent beverage when a girl sat next to him at the bar. At first he didn't pay much attention to her, but that was before she greeted him. Oz, his raven, crowed a bit, almost as if announcing her arrival. Turning his head, he greeted her. "Hello there, indeed."

"So, what brings you here?" She asked.

"Many things, " Khan replied, "but mostly business. My benefactors provide a lot of material for the annual ball. They like to know everyone is enjoying their generosity. I assume you're enjoying the ball?" Khan casually lifted the cold glass and took another sip.

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Lectern
User Image
P o s e i d o nxxxxxxxxx

I am
The G O D of the S E A ”

Poseidon wandered the groups of people trying to stir up some conversation.
"So, how are we all doing tonight?"
Π ο σ ε ι δ ῶ ν

She noticed the God of the Sea and her face lit up. "I'm doing alright, Lord Poseidon. Nice party you have here," she replied.

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Angel decided that she would head outside for a bit to enjoy the ocean view

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
2three4
XxEvenaxX
2three4
XxEvenaxX
As she sat at the bar, she noticed him drinking a sparkling water. She decided it would be better than something really strong... She had already had too many strong drinks earlier at Hades' palace. "I'll have a sparkling water, please. Thanks," she told the bartender. She decided to engage him in conversation. "Hello there," she said.

Khan was still sipping the pungent beverage when a girl sat next to him at the bar. At first he didn't pay much attention to her, but that was before she greeted him. Oz, his raven, crowed a bit, almost as if announcing her arrival. Turning his head, he greeted her. "Hello there, indeed."

"So, what brings you here?" She asked.

"Many things, " Khan replied, "but mostly business. My benefactors provide a lot of material for the annual ball. They like to know everyone is enjoying their generosity. I assume you're enjoying the ball?" Khan casually lifted the cold glass and took another sip.

"Ahh, interesting," she said thoughtfully. "Yes, I'm enjoying the ball very well. I love it. This and Lord Hades' palace I must say are my favorites..."
User Image
P o s e i d o nxxxxxxxxx

I am
The G O D of the S E A ”

"Why thank you! I hope my trident is clean soon. I suppose I should go find Amphitrite. Have you seen her?"
Π ο σ ε ι δ ῶ ν
cozork wondered to himself, 'there was something strange about that cleaning lady' he wondered aloud. but he thought nothing more of it.
She looked at Poseidon. "I haven't seen her around." She was happy to meet him. "By the way, I'm Aqua."
cozork returned to his drawing once again

he suddenly noticed Aqua again, 'hey, nice to see you again'
XxEvenaxX
"Ahh, interesting," she said thoughtfully. "Yes, I'm enjoying the ball very well. I love it. This and Lord Hades' palace I must say are my favorites..."

"Hmm, is that so? I must say I have never been to Hades's ballroom. I believe Fetter has that room today." Khan mused. "It is good that you're enjoying the party though. I'm sure everyone else is as well..." his voice trailed on. "Would you like to dance?" He asked casually as he set down his drink. He figured if he had to watch the room the entire night he might as well have some fun.

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageHey there !

ツ I am

D e l p h i n !

"Cleaning lady?" Delphin asked Cozork. She thought for a moment, then frowned. She didn't remember a cleaning lady working inside the ballroom today. Only butlers and such. But one probably wandered here by mistake... Yes, that must be it!

Δ ε λ φ ί ν
'yes, that cleaning lady looked a bit odd, but im sure it's nothing' cozork said to Delphin.

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
2three4
XxEvenaxX

"Hmm, is that so? I must say I have never been to Hades's ballroom. I believe Fetter has that room today." Khan mused. "It is good that you're enjoying the party though. I'm sure everyone else is as well..." his voice trailed on. "Would you like to dance?" He asked casually as he set down his drink. He figured if he had to watch the room the entire night he might as well have some fun.

She smiled. "Yes, I would," she said, placing her drink down as well.

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
That cleaning lady looked suspicious to her. And the way she left... She was not an optimistic when it came to the possible loss of a weapon such as Poseidon's trident. Oh, well. She decided to let it go. The situation would unfold in due time...

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageHey there !

ツ I am

D e l p h i n !

"I hope so." Delphin commented, nervously laughing. She couldn't help but worry. After all, this was the palace of the sea... it was an important place.
Δ ε λ φ ί ν

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces