Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
"So your names Lily, nice to meet you." Azure smiles but his face takens on a embarrassed look when his stomach growls. "hehe exuse me,but I think its time for me to look for the food". Azure timidly says bye and begins to search for food.

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
hi I'm back and to those who don't know me I'm Angel
'hope to see you soon' cozork calls after azure as he wanders off.

'hello angel, i'm cozork, i love your outfit' cozork said calmly as he swished his tail from side to side with the joy of seeing people show up.

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
nice to meet you and thanks

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
"See ya later" Azure turns his head while walking to say goodbye and accidentally bumps into angel "oh sorry."

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageHey there !

ツ I am

D e l p h i n !

"Has anyone seen Lady Klaia? I have quite the message for her!" Delphin asked as she swam in. Many messages had been swapped, and adventures shared. Now she had finally returned to her celebration, and in good time too! She couldn't wait to stay for the rest of the party!
Δ ε λ φ ί ν
User Image
P o s e i d o nxxxxxxxxx

I am
The G O D of the S E A ”

"Sorry everyone for the disappearance. I was trying to polish my trident. It got horribly dirty when a squid inked it. Now, has anyone seen Amphitrite?"
Poseidon looked around holding a dirty trident. The room was going slow, especially with a dirty trident... and without his wife too.
Π ο σ ε ι δ ῶ ν

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageWhy hello there, I am
A m p h i t r i t e

The Q u e e n of the S e a

"Here I am, dear." Amphirite answered softly behind him. She looked into his eyes coldly and waited for him to ask... THE question.

Ἀ μ φ ι τ ρ ί τ η
Hi. I'm Cookie, but my RPC is Aqua.......

Aqua stared at the ocean. The whole room was bustling with noise, but she stayed outside in the quiet of the shore.
'nice to meet you too' cozork said politely. he then turned to the gods and bowed a little, 'i am afraid i have seen neither Lady Klaia or Amphitrite, good to have you back though'

'oops, Amphitrite just walked in' he added

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
hi Aqua" Angel said with a smile
'hello aqua, my name is cozork, and welcome to the party' he said, swaying with eagerness for things to pick up
User Image
P o s e i d o nxxxxxxxxx

I am
The G O D of the S E A ”

"Oh... Amphitrite. I've had something to ask you"
Poseidon said shyly. He bend his fin to seem like he was kneeling. He moved the trident in his left hand and took her hand in his right. He looked deep and longingly in her eyes.
"Could I... have your hand... Carefully take my trident to the cleaning lady to get it waxed?"
Π ο σ ε ι δ ῶ ν

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Having found a table with food, Azure grabed a plate of shrimp and started to eat them as he watched as the two gods met.
"Hello corzork and Angel. Nice to meet you." She smiled as a wave hit the shore and coming over her, then turning her into a mermaid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff