Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ammy heard another 'hello' and she turned. "Why hello Indi." She turned to face her a bit as she lifted up to avoid the crab that scuttled by awkwardly. She chuckled some as it was cute. She shook her head and glanced at Vixi as the other watched more of the creatures here.

6,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
isnt this the 100th page wasnt there supposed to be sea shell on here that was hidden containning 10000 gold?
She giggled childishly as Az hugged the crab, then turned to X and Sacchs. "Ah! Hi~!" she greeted happily. "Glad you came to join us~! This is my buddy, Az~" she gestured to her companion.

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
" I think I'll go check out the coral reef down there" Angel said pulling an oxygen tank and goggles seemingly out of nowhere

6,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
look i found another crab i think ill name it kevin/

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Az smiled. "Hey!" he said softly, still holding the crab in his hands.

Wheezing Gawker

Moon tried to follow Angel but she found she had no oxygen tank. "Then i'll just stay with you" she said, smiling brightly at her dolphin friend.

Noob

"Hello, Vixi. Hi, Az." Sacch offered a smile and a polite nod. She seemed content with the events that were passing. "Er... just a warning in advance, I'm a bit of a klutz."

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
It is nice to be with a lot of people around but sometimes it just get's too crazy Angel thought as she swam to the reef

6,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
hello little guy whats your name? oh i forgot i named u kevin. redface

Gracious Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
hu...... Is a little confused confused
Mer-Chip stares at the beach blankly while she tries to figure out what's going on.

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Az smiled at Sacch. "Vixii's a bit... retarded herself" he said with a light chuckle.
Ammy floated softly, flicking her tail some but not enough to hit someone with. She felt someone coming as her whiskers hardened as the current of the water moved.

6,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
loving dolphins would you like for me to catch you up on the scenes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff