Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kagome began to walk around, looking at all of the decorations in awe. "My, how delicate and beautiful!" She said. Then she noticed that there was a balcony...

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
The announcer straightened as she approached. He leaned over to her to hear her name. She pulled out her fan and opened it. She placed it over the side of her face, and hide her lips, as she whispered to him her name. He straighted again, and cleared his throat. "Introducing Miss Uiallin, only daughter of Lady Miriel." She waited for her introduction then stepped foreward in her elegant kimono.
The booming voice gained my attention, no less that of most other people in the hall. Who was so important that they needed formal introduction at a masquerade? I looked around the room, but no spotlight caught my eye, nor a gathering around a particular flight of stairs. A particular woman in a gaudily colored, flowing gown strutted with an apparent sense of importance, but with no entourage to be seen it was difficult to know exactly who the speaker was referring to.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Uiallin stepped foreward, and started to gracefully glide down the stairs. She stepped careful like she was trained to. She showed nothing but grace as she stepped into the ballroom. She covered her mouth with her fan in asian style, showing nothing but her eyes, which were more then enough to steal the power from any man she locked them onto.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Saint Dharumis II
Aerosx
Saint Dharumis II
Aerosx
Saint Dharumis II
"Signior, before I acquaint myself I feel I must apologize for the— vulgarity— of my mask. I had to, shall we say, improvise."

Be it a mask of sport or a feather that clouds the face none are unwelcome.

"Excellent."

I swagger to the host of the evening and extend my hand to him.

"It's a pleasure to be here, signior. You may call me Dharumis or any variation on the word."

"splended"

Meets his hand at the cross and welcomes the shake that will begin many good times.

"Truely an honor Sir Dharumis to hold a ball and have you join what luck I have?"

Although I knew he could not see the gesture, I smiled to the man from behind my mask, flattered. I tugged on my lapel.

"Your name will be the one remembered behind this event, Æros, not mine. I only hope you have as much fun as I plan to."

I dropped the remaining stump of my cigar on the sidewalk, crushing the embers with my heel.

"Forgive my delay in my responce I had matters to attend to."

"nonsence you will be one of the first gaian's in this event thus you sir are history in the making thus how does the entire event suit you?"

He offered the gentleman a Purruvian cigar.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xxXX--AlbinoFox--XXxx
Aerosx
I prefer the cold weather this heat is uncomfortable.

I know right

I hear ya (you've changed outfit's I like both)

Angelic Mage

10,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*Walks in looking around shyly*He...hello. redface

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I do believe I have missed to much in my absence.

Angelic Mage

10,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Aerosx
I do believe I have missed to much in my absence.

*Is startled* I'm sorry did I do something wrong?

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KagomeHigurashiCat234
Kagome entered the ballroom shyly and looked around. She brushed a part of her raven hair away from her mask as she looked around and said shyly, "Good evening everyone."

"I am purely striken with envy as your mask is ever enriched in solid gold it must way a ton but it is not so heavy that you carry yourself like a feather."

(he bows with ease)

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
missingnenja9
Sweeping into the room silently she surveys her surroundings, placing her plain mask onto her face. Always the wallflower she slowly walks around the room's peremiter further obscuring her face by a fan.

"Although No face should be covered by a mask it offer's qualm's as to what lies beneath thus the mask is mearly an expression of the face and my dear your mask is not plain."

(he bows carefully)

Angelic Mage

10,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Aerosx
missingnenja9
Sweeping into the room silently she surveys her surroundings, placing her plain mask onto her face. Always the wallflower she slowly walks around the room's peremiter further obscuring her face by a fan.

"Although No face should be covered by a mask it offer's qualm's as to what lies beneath thus the mask is mearly an expression of the face and my dear your mask is not plain."

(he bows carefully)

*Angel stands in a conner watching*

Tipsy Rogue

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexis walks in, slowly and quietly, seeming emitting a deadly aura. The crowd parts at her presence. Her harsh eyes quickly scans the room. She sat down on the silk couch near her.

(note: Quote me if you want to answer)

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Delle Stelle
*peeps in*

"Please don't just peak but gaze...gaze with a loud innershell that can match the loud volume of your velvet red dress. You glance in quickly but what you really want to do is Stride in and direct everyone's eyes onto you"

(bows with fury)

Angelic Mage

10,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Devilish Moonlight
Alexis walks in, slowly and quietly, seeming emitting a deadly aura. The crowd parts at her presence. Her harsh eyes quickly scans the room. She sat down on the silk couch near her.

(note: Quote me if you want to answer)

*Angel looks at the new comer* Hello...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas