Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ivory shook her head. "No, I am content right here." She blinked in surprise when some drunk suddenly ran into him, nearly pulling her down with Chez as he tumbled over.
The maid knelt down next to Chez, looking at him with slight amusement in her eyes. "Are you alright, my lord?"

Wheezing Fatcat

"I'm fine." He grumbled. Picking up Juno, he set her on her feet, then snapped his fingers. At once a couple of servants showed up. "Help her." he nodded at Juno. Turning back to Ivory, he took her arm again, and continued his walk towards Cake and Kaname.
Kaname shifted uneasily and wanted to panic when she saw Chez and Ivory continuing towards them. "Crap! What are we suppose to say to them? Do they even know who we are?" she whispered hurriedly to her friend.

Ivory smiled slightly as Chez took her arm again, following him over to the two girls. She looked curiously at the one with silver hair, who seemed to look everywhere but at her or Chez.

Wheezing Fatcat

"Don't worry. They're just OCs. It'll be fine." Cake whispered back. Then grinned at Chez as he finally stood in front of them, tall and dashingly.

"Long time no talk, Cake. Where have you been?" He smiled, and nodded a greeting at Kaname.

"Oh you know. Busy Busy Busy with real life." Cake replied.
Kaname nodded back to Chez, glancing down at her drink. She could still feel Ivory's eyes on her, and when she glanced up she could read the little look in her visable eye. She narrowed her eyes at her warningly. 'Oh no, don't you try to give an attitute to me, missy...'

Ivory blinked in slight surprise at the other's sudden warning in her eyes and arched an eyebrow at her. She shrugged it off and turned her attention back to Chez and his friend.

Wheezing Fatcat

Cake turned to look at kaname just in time to the see the girl glaring at Ivory. 'Knew it.' "Chez this is Kaname. And Kaname you've already know Chez." Cake introduced the two, and waited for some to break the silence.

"Nice to meet you, Kaname. May I call you Kana-pon?" Chez smirked, and took her hand, kissing the top of it.

[[Sorry I had to. xD ]]
Kaname blinked in surprise and blushed brightly when he kissed her hand. "U-Uh... Sure." She smiled and glanced away shyly.

(( xD ))

Wheezing Fatcat

Chez chuckled to himself, when the girl blushed. "Aren't you cute..."

"Play booyyy" Cake rolled her eyes, reaching forward she pinched his nose. "You're gonna have women trouble in the future if you continue to woo every girl you see."
Kaname blushed a little more as he called her cute, covering her cheeks with her hands. Agh! Dang it, why did he have to be so cute?! Quickly she forced it off of her face. "Y-Yeah." She couldn't help but smirk in amusement and glanced to the side. "Never know who might get a little jealous~" Whether that would be him or Ivory, she didn't know.

Ivory blinked in confusion at Kaname before she shrugged it off. When another man came over and politely asked for a dance from her she looked over at Chez. "Would that be alright, my lord?"

Wheezing Fatcat

"Sure. You don't need to ask me for permission tonight...you're status for tonight is a noble." He smiled, and nodded at her. He then turned towards Kaname, and extended his own hand. "Dance?"

Cake smirked wildly. She pushed kaname towards Chez. "Go." She whispered. "Once in a lifetime chance."
Kaname blinked and blushed again, looking over at Cakey and glaring slightly. "You are sadistic!" she whispered to her before looking at Chez again. She smiled a little though and took his hand. "Sure. I'd love to." Though she wasn't much of a danger...

Wheezing Fatcat

"I'm not. You're just to amusing to dismiss." The girl evilly smiled and waved at the duo as the left.

Chez shook his head at Cake, he would dance with her later. "You know how to waltz?"
Kaname shook her head slowly. "No, not really..." She glanced down at her feet. "I don't really know how to dance that much at all," she mumbled in embarrassment.

Wheezing Fatcat

"No worries then." Chez said, and put a finger underneath her chin making her look up. "Don't be embarrassed. Its fine, since you're not from around here." He took her hands, placing one around his neck, and entwining the other with his.

Moments later both were swaying with the music.
Kaname blinked and smiled a little. Aw... Chez really could be sweet when he wanted to.As they danced she glanced to the side, seeing Ivory by herself on the balcony. "Hey Chez? Just curious... but how do you feel about Ivory?" She smiled sheepishly at him. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff