Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raymon Clearon
Seeing that lady didn't answer music entered the air as well a scent of another vampire female, he shivered a bit at the thought of another of his kind near, he cautiously went back to the table and set the plate of food down and lightly watched the vampiress.

Suki watche the vampire, and smiled drinking her champagne. She knew he knew she was there, and she would take advantage of that. She wanted to meet this boy.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(ooc: not a problem i got very good at reediting very quickly after posting..i used to have dial up)
Smiling back Luna momentarily hoped that she hadn't offended Calin by stepping away but she just couldn't leave a harp neglected, with out even one song being played.

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
BIackRa1n
Rakura Lynn
BIackRa1n
"My name is Rain." He replied, Taking another sip of the wine.
She smiled as she thought no way he was talking to me he probably wants me to leave.
"Nice to meet you."
Thera looked at him trying to read him.

Rain pulled out a Silver top and spun it on the table. The top had etchings in it.
He watched it spin, He looked up at Thera.
"This is a really nice place don't you think?" He said gazing at every detail of the room, Then returning to the top that was still spinning.

Her wings twitched as she looked at the top, then for the first time looking at everything in the room at once, then slowly looking back at Rain. "The decor tis Flameing, and Tis in a great location, What's the markings on it?"

Ruthless Elocutionist

The young woman reaches to the bass strings on the harp and frowns as she can barely reach them.
She scolds herself mentally, telling herself what more could she expect when it wasn't her own harp she was playing.
Her fingers dance lightly off of the strings, her little fingers dancing merrily along with the finger next to them.

[OOC: Random piece of trivia: In harping your little finger is never used. Why? Because it's not strong enough. How do I know this? I've played the harp IRL for six years now.]

Ruthless Elocutionist

Squeak-aton Luna
(ooc: not a problem i got very good at reediting very quickly after posting..i used to have dial up)
Smiling back Luna momentarily hoped that she hadn't offended Calin by stepping away but she just couldn't leave a harp neglected, with out even one song being played.

[OOC: Ah, welcome to my world. Since I've moved in with my boyfriend where we have broadband, I've pretty much forgotten my dial-up days... Not to mention, I haven't been in a fast flowing RP in AGES >.<]

Prophet

Rakura Lynn
BIackRa1n
Rakura Lynn
BIackRa1n
She smiled as she thought no way he was talking to me he probably wants me to leave.
"Nice to meet you."

Rain pulled out a Silver top and spun it on the table. The top had etchings in it.
"This is a really nice place don't you think?" He said gazing at every detail of the room, Then returning to the top that was still spinning.

Her wings twitched as she looked at the top, then for the first time looking at everything in the room at once, then slowly looking back at Rain. "The decor tis Flameing, and Tis in a great location, What's the markings on it?"

"Indeed...The markings well...Marking means "Cleansing" or "Rain". He removed the top from the table. He looked down realizing he had bore a hole into the table.
ItaDei-FTW
Raymon Clearon
Seeing that lady didn't answer music entered the air as well a scent of another vampire female, he shivered a bit at the thought of another of his kind near, he cautiously went back to the table and set the plate of food down and lightly watched the vampiress.

Suki watche the vampire, and smiled drinking her champagne. She knew he knew she was there, and she would take advantage of that. She wanted to meet this boy.
Seeing all she was doing was just watching him, it could possibly be the fact that he is a vampire as well, his red hair, his good looks, what ever it was he didn't want to get in a territorial confrontation over the area and the hearts that still beat in the room and he grabbed a glass of wine and walked to the corner of the room so he could clear is head before he becomes the flaming jerk he usually is.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
WinterChild01
Squeak-aton Luna

[OOC: Ah, welcome to my world. Since I've moved in with my boyfriend where we have broadband, I've pretty much forgotten my dial-up days... Not to mention, I haven't been in a fast flowing RP in AGES >.<]

(ooc: were in the exact same boat down to the living with a guy....i just cant type quick im always useing spell check)

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
BIackRa1n
Rakura Lynn
BIackRa1n
Rakura Lynn
BIackRa1n
"Nice to meet you."

"Indeed...The markings well...Marking means "Cleansing" or "Rain". He removed the top from the table. He looked down realizing he had bore a hole into the table.

Thera then looked at the table where the top was and then thought about the words.
"Any particular reason why?"
She frowned walking to him, and smiling. "Hello, fellow vampire, what is your name? mine is Suki." she said softly yet loud enough for him to hear. She kinda liked his outift and movements. She decided to persue his attention or at least a conversation.

Ruthless Elocutionist

Squeak-aton Luna

(ooc: were in the exact same boat down to the living with a guy....i just cant type quick im always useing spell check)

[OOC: Class]

Without missing a beat, the young woman changes her tempo, sending the song into a faster pace, wondering if the other harpist can keep up.

Prophet

Rakura Lynn
BIackRa1n
Rakura Lynn
BIackRa1n
Rakura Lynn
BIackRa1n
"Nice to meet you."

Thera then looked at the table where the top was and then thought about the words.
"Any particular reason why?"

"My family has a very disturbing history, Let's leave it at that?" He said. Then drank the rest of his wine. He went to the other table and retrieved some food and returned.

Friendly Vampire

A stoic man clad in outdated crimson ceremonial armor stalks into the hall. Within his right hand is an aged sword, as archaic as he. In his left is a shield just as old. His appearance is indeed a large contrast to the merriness that surrounds him. He clearly does not aesthetically belong in this setting of luxury. The warrior's left free eye scans the proceedings, as if trying to remember a similar image in the back of his mind. The right eye sees nothing at all, concealed by a patch. His face is scarred, the bottom half concealed by a soft funeral veil of delicate red, his fashion theme it would seem. Within his heart, is a dagger, plunged. He bleeds, but continues to wander the hall, as if he is already dead.

His glance is caught by the young girl, playing a harp. His ears must have caught the melody from far away. Perhaps even surpassing time. He begins to walk towards her, a bit more lively than when he came in. As her tempo quickens, his life force begins to increase as well, like a bird that has caught a strong draft of wind.

His eye notices the other girl playing along and he is struck by nostalgia. Their performance is reminiscent of something.
He watched her walk straight to him, guessing it couldn't be avoided.
"My name is Roman, If this is your land, I want no trouble So I understand if you wish for me to leave."

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
WinterChild01
Squeak-aton Luna

[OOC: Class]

Without missing a beat, the young woman changes her tempo, sending the song into a faster pace, wondering if the other harpist can keep up.

slightly smirking at the slight challenge Luna winked at Calin, who seemed to be watching her fingers on the strings,she speed up only a few breaths behind and steeled her self to playing a game of follow the leader. sighing slightly in fondness of the game her instructor had taught her using that tactic once she learned the cords.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff