Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Luna looked up and smiled.. her small wings fluttering in delight..apparently this was the hostess she had been wondering about and she turned out to be a very welcoming person indeed.
Nodding to the other stranger as well, she continues playing thought the music was a little quicker and had more of a song quality then mere melody.

Tipsy Rogue

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Alexis looks into the hall, with cold, hard eyes. She found this charming little hall when she went for a walk. She sat gingerly on the nearest couch.

Shirtless Heckler

Noting the newcomer, Breeahd gave the ranger a short curtsy.

"A moment, blessed. There be a newcomer that commands my attention as hostess." She hurried over, stopping a short distance before Alexis and presenting her with another graceful curtsy. "Greetings and welcome to this my hall! Might I inquire of thy name?"

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Eva enters the room with her cello, taking in the fresh smells, and the laughter of the other party goers. And only then realized that there was no music. What is a party without music she thought. She wanders to the high chair and inquirs of the mistress sitting upon the chair

"If i may be so bold my lady, would you mind if i play a song or two seeing as there is no
music for the other guests to enjoy?"

Shirtless Heckler

"Please, do." The lady nodded her thanks and gestured to where Luna was already playing the harp. "I welcome all to this hall and if thy music is most pleasing I may be inclined to make a gift to thee for thine efforts."

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
-bows deaply-
"Thank you my dear lady, i hope my music is most pleasing to thine as well as everyone's ears."
"Oh, I understand." The brim of her hat tipped by use of the hand that was empty of a glass. "There is always a way to deal with such matters. Just was curious is all. Bad habit of mind I suppose."

(got to zoom off for a bit, Kiddo wink )

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(If my posts are delayed I'm curently using my phone for internet.)
Luna smiled at the newcommer..."another instrament is always welcome."

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
(its all good xD, take your time)

-Corsses the floor to where Luna is sitting.- "May i inquire as to what we are playing on this very fine evening?"

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
-begins to pluck the strings of her cello, tuning it as she watched the people sway across the ball room lfoor-

(im afraid i will have to leave you all in a while, its almost midnight here and i need to get up at 8.)

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
"i must bid you all adue, my grand mama is telling my cousin and i to go to our chanber and fall asleep promptly. I shall be back for the festivities tomorrow night."

(bye guys, its been real)
Upon hearing the word 'blessed' again, the feather atop her hat twitched as she shook her head nonchalantly to herself. As the hostess continued the steps of the meet and greet branle, moving from partner to new partner, the ranger slid further down the table of food, nitpicking here and there. It all seemed fresh enough and well tended to, though looking about she was unsure if servers attended to the table or if it was designed to fill itself in some way.

Collecting a few red berries, she walked over to the side of the dance floor with the spectators and watched the movements of the real dance out on the glossy floor.

Shirtless Heckler

((and sadly, I must get myself to bed too. I'll come bother everyone tomorrow))
((Sure thing.))
Gatsu stood at the edge of the dance floor and tapped his foot along with the music. With his one arm he held a cool drink that felt especially good on his dry throat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff