Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

Rakura Lynn
BIackRa1n
Rain approaches a table and grabs a glass of wine. He surveys the room. "Hmm, Not bad wine." He sits down lightly.
Surprise she didn't notice him approaching the table she slightly made a comment. "No not bad at all."

Rain turned toward the stranger "Indeed...,Might I ask who you are?''

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Luna smiled she liked hearing Calin chuckle even if she didn't quite mean for him to hear the comment. She watched the sparkles and lily appear, gently taking the flower as if she was afraid it would disappear, Luna put it behind her left ear. "Thank you, I love lily flowers." she tried to keep back a blush it wasn't every day she was offered a flower by a very hansom man..heck she never was given a flower before to begin with.

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
Feeling confidant and more comfortable in the area than she was before, must been the fill of food that help, she lightly looked at him.
"Thy name is Thera, and you?"
Squeak-aton Luna
Luna smiled she liked hearing Calin chuckle even if she didn't quite mean for him to hear the comment. She watched the sparkles and lily appear, gently taking the flower as if she was afraid it would disappear, Luna put it behind her left ear. "Thank you, I love lily flowers." she tried to keep back a blush it wasn't every day she was offered a flower by a very hansom man..heck she never was given a flower before to begin with.
He nodded to replace the word welcome and warmly smiled, as he succeed it seems that he was charming this young lady.

Ruthless Elocutionist

A young woman, no bigger then a 12 year old slinks in, following the path lead by the smell of enticing food. She is clad in a dress the shade of midnight blue, with black black choaker around her neck. Her ink black hair is swept up elegantly on top of her head with a few strands trailing down in tiny spirals.
She looks around the room inquisitively, her sapphire eyes shining in the lights. Spying a playerless harp, she makes her way over to it, the fabric of her dress hissing and sighing around her. She sweeps her skirts up as lowers herself on to the chair and settles them around her. Lowering the harp to her shoulder she places her fingers on the strings and shuts her eyes, mentally going through her repotaire for a song that might suite the occasion.
Finally she settles on a lively tune to brighten the mood and get the room's occupants dancing.

Prophet

"My name is Rain." He replied, Taking another sip of the wine.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Looking slightly over Calin's shoulder Luna noticed a harp not being used and noticing for the first time the hall was lacking a very important element...music.
Side stepping Calin she motioned that he could follow her if he wanted and crossed the few feet between her and the once musical instrument she could play. Setting her self up she took a moment to think of a song before starting to play, it wasn't a song as most people would thing with a name and lyrics, it was a song that put into a persons mind images of a mid summers night dream where anything is possible.
As she played she herd another harp which caused her to look around, apparently their was a much more noticeable harp close the the food with a young girl playing. smiling she immediately changed her song to intertwine with what the other girl was playing.
Seeing that lady didn't answer music entered the air as well a scent of another vampire female, he shivered a bit at the thought of another of his kind near, he cautiously went back to the table and set the plate of food down and lightly watched the vampiress.

Ruthless Elocutionist

Squeak-aton Luna
Looking slightly over Calin's shoulder Luna noticed a harp not being used and noticing for the first time the hall was lacking a very important element...music.
Side stepping Calin she motioned that he could follow her if he wanted and crossed the few feet between her and the once musical instrument she could play. Setting her self up she took a moment to think of a song before starting to play, it wasn't a song as most people would thing with a name and lyrics, it was a song that put into a persons mind images of a mid summers night dream where anything is possible.
As she played she herd another harp which caused her to look around, apparently their was a much more noticeable harp close the the food with a young girl playing. smiling she immediately changed her song to intertwine with what the other girl was playing.

[OOC: You might want to note I posted above you that I've taken up the harp]

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
WinterChild01
Squeak-aton Luna

(ooc: i had already posted when i noticed that you did. you posted while i was typing...that's why i edited it and tried to make it seam like their was a smaller less noticed harp in the back of the room)

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
BIackRa1n
She smiled as she thought no way he was talking to me he probably wants me to leave.
"Nice to meet you."
Thera looked at him trying to read him.

Ruthless Elocutionist

Squeak-aton Luna
WinterChild01
Squeak-aton Luna

(ooc: i had already posted when i noticed that you did you posted while i was typeing...thats why i edited it and tryed to make it seam like their was a smaller less noticed harp in the back of the room)

[OOC: Oh, right, my bad >.<]

The young woman looks up hearing a second harp join her tune, noticing the second player she smiles across to her
Calin lightly gave her room as it seemed the girl had something on her mind as she moved and motion him to follow he followed and watched her as she set her self and started playing the harp along with the other harp in the room. He then sat down next to her and watched Luna's fingers pluck the strings.

Prophet

Rakura Lynn
BIackRa1n
She smiled as she thought no way he was talking to me he probably wants me to leave.
"Nice to meet you."
Thera looked at him trying to read him.

Rain pulled out a Silver top and spun it on the table. The top had etchings in it.
He watched it spin, He looked up at Thera.
"This is a really nice place don't you think?" He said gazing at every detail of the room, Then returning to the top that was still spinning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff