Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Heckler

The hall is small and crowded with tables of food, wines, and lights. Candles hang from every wooden beam and along every wall that is not already covered by tapestries. Whoever is lord or lady of this hall has gone to every effort to provide a worthy party - in fact, they might have gone too far and passed from tasteful to tacky. But the food is good, if a bit lacking in salt, and the drinks are plenty. A harp sits in a corner, silent for lack of a harpist. And at the head of this hall, on a simple dais of stone, there is a simple chair that is the high seat only by placement and not by ornamentation. A woman sits there, bearing as much grace and nobility as the over-decorated hall of wood and stone. She looks pensive, nervous, excited - and waits for her guests eagerly.

Welcome to my party. There's no rules aside from being polite and enjoy yourself. RP nicely with others. Etc.

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
Drawn by the smell of fresh cooked food, it was clear that some sort of festivities was being held, one that was covered great areas. This one swift winged harpy cautiously landed against her instinct to stay weary of large gatherings. As her talons gripped the stone she walked with her wings tucked trying to void the on lookers and confrontation to just get a small bite to eat.

Shirtless Heckler

The harpy did not go unnoticed. Seeing someone new, the woman got up and quickly made her way over, snagging a mug as she went.

"I bid thee welcome!" she cried, stopping before the harpy, "I do not have thy name. Please, introduce thyself!"

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
Startled that she was confronted with a greeting she still held tightly to her weapon.

Now second guessing her decision. "Thera is what I am called, not by many nor many do approach, an those that do usually are ill reasons."

"Please say your not an ill will soul."

Shirtless Heckler

"Ill? Nay, nay. Not here. Not in my hall! Come. Eat and drink. Thy has my word that there shall be no harm of my doing here."

She gestured, looking about with a grin on her face for others.

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
Thera lightly smiled as she offered food. This was a lot better than her original incentive she agreed to herself, and this person was being kind that was a nice change.

"T's good, all sounds good." "May I ask thy name of my greeter." She watched her look for her others and then glanced around herself to see if any do approach.

Shirtless Heckler

"Lady Breeahd. For tonight - Breeahd. I hold no desire for rank at my gathering! Now please, I beg thy leave, there are some matters to attend to... the harp lies unattended and I must find the one who can play it!"

((It's waaay late. I'll pick this up tomorrow, until then, feel free to drag people in and enjoy yourselves))
Hearing of the festivities from a shop of a fox lady that he constantly follows this young muse lands more happy that it's warmer weather and he lightly smiled as he lightly waved.

"..."

(I'll see what I can do ^-^ sleep well)

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
Seeming she looked busy she nodded.
"Please don't let me be the one to keep you."

Then her attention switched to a tall dark and almost completly naked creature. He was beautiful and had a innocent charm to him though he hasn't spoke yet Thera was sure he must have a story to why he is so naked all the time, and she chuckled an a muse laugh as she continued to the table and felt oddly about grabbing a plate.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Hearing the sounds of revelry a young girl fluttered down to the hall and quietly crept inside hoping her miniature wings would not lead to another disaster. Her wings didn't stand out sure, but they were their and mortals tended to get a bit high strung about abnormalitys.

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
Thera turned from the table seeing what looked like average girl, but what were the fluttering, another bird or the handsome fellow that just came in. she felt the need to tuck her wings in more.

"Hello" she manage to speak up.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
" oh h..hello" Luna said slightly started unable to keep her miniature wings from fluttering for a moment. She was a little awkward what dose one say to some one after being caught sneaking into a party?
"I....my name is Luna" she introduced her self not knowing what else to do.
Roman heard about a party that would have lots of drink and when he finnally arived he saw the familar face of Kura's Muse Calin and a couple of not to bad looking ladies, though he never met a harpy before.
"This will be fun indeed, look out I am thirsty."

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
She smiled seeing the tiny wings flutter nervously, and then gave an odd look to a pale fanged human She then looked backed at the girl.

"probably better I did greet thee, Thy name Thera... I got caught earlier as well."
He smiled as the red headed vampire showed up, and now was time for him to play was what started to turn his gears in his mind, he showed up rather quickly by Luna's side and tapped her on the shoulder, and lightly bowed in his greeting but he said nothing as his black wings slowly folded and unfolded with every movement he made, along as his carmel eyes never left hers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff