Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Hunter

Kat strolls in, looking around before placing herself off to the side shyly, still glancing around at all the people.

Dapper Sex Symbol

red wakes up in the cave she made her den in, and pops her head out, eager to hunt. she was part animal, and without the hunt, she would go insane. she went out to see if she could find herself something, from a deer to a mouse, she didn't care. still in human form, she went down on all fours and signaled for her wolf kaze to follow.

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
Ball has less than 12 hours left
Miku walks in, blue eyes looking around curiously.
"What a beautiful place...", she murmurs, walking to a pond and sitting quietly.

Witty Phantom

Alibhe walked into the clearing and sat down.

5,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Walks in.. looks around..

5,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
This place is dead.. looks for a rope to hang himself

Witty Phantom

"The ball's going to be over in only a few hours so I'm not too surprised..."

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
"Hello guests! We're just taking things down. Artmis is out getting rid of the boundaries we set Friday, and Callisto is...er...a bear......."
User Image

Dapper Sex Symbol

red returns from her hunt to see everybody starting to take things down, and decides to stay a little longer and help when its all over

[[awww cant belive its ended already sad ]]

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
"Thanks for the thought, but we're fine, jsut rapping stuff up." Chiron said kindly as he took the pavilion down and carfully folded it into a large box.

((yes, but that means the new guild can start and we can begin all over again!))
User Image
ATTENTION. THIS THREAD IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY APES.

Do not panic. We are only here for your pretty damsels and bananas. If you would kindly hand over these two subjects, we would best be on our way.

Us apes have feelings too, so please don't hurt them. We are living being as well. We only need to eat, and we only need to find pretty mates to mate with until the end of days. So don't judge us for these two things.

If you feel the need to talk to us, you must quote us. If not our short tempers will come out and we will be forced to ram your head into a rock several times.

Also, we love Twilight. It's so effing awesome.

ME WANT WOMAN. ME WANT BANANAS. GIVE ME.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff