Welcome to Gaia! ::

Willowmeana
((Pardon me but how do I join into this RP? smile Or is this thread an RP at all?))

User Image
[[OOC: Yeah, just start doing something, or talk to someone. Make some friends; that's why I love the ball. We're wrapping up tonight.]]
User Image

Dead0410 generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
flameingviolet5
so what do you put in the gener ator 1-60?

User Image
Yes
User Image
Mists of the Dawn
Eurydice the Dryad
Mists of the Dawn
Um, Centaurs don't 'ride' up. They walk, trot, canter or gallop up, but they aren't built right to 'ride' anything. I suggest you edit that first post and do a little re-phrasing. Because the phrasing you have shows severe limits in the area of grammar.

User Image
((can't be edited. We lose our status as a sticky. Already happened once by accident. Not going to happen again.
User Image

"Riiight. This is why we spell check and proof read. Lovely." He shook divots off his hooves as he trotted off. "Not so much."

//OOC: Just to make note...your grammar isn't any better...//

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
Corrupted Symphony

xd I lol'ed
XxEvenaxX
The girl rouses her from her dreamy observance of Dan. "Huh? Oh, some girl danced a little crazy and accidentally crashed into the table..." She then decided to be a little social. "So what brings you here?" she asked.

"Well to be honest, I'm not sure. I was taking a walk and...here I am. But this is a beautiful place for me to be, so I think I will stay awhile." Smiles shyly and smells her flowers

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo

Her attention snaps back to Dan as she hears him announce his Gadouken. Now this was going to be interesting.

PolandChan generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 22!

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Luna Verto
flameingviolet5
so what do you put in the gener ator 1-60?

User Image
Yes
User Image

k thx
"Would anyone care for some smores? I just made them, fresh and gooey from the fire!" *waltzes through the dancers with a tray of smores*
User Image
Callisto swallowed hard. "I, uh... I'm pregnant." Being a nymph of Artemis, she had taken a vow of virginity. She wanted to explain what had happened; how Zeus had tricked her, but seeing the disappointment in Artemis' eyes, she broke down crying and the words wouldn't come.
User Image
Luna Verto
Corrupted Symphony

xd I lol'ed

English is my second language...I've gotten many comments like that myself and find that those who make it aren't any better at their grammar....so I don't stand for it. Mistakes are what make us human.
SmilingRain
"Would anyone care for some smores? I just made them, fresh and gooey from the fire!" *waltzes through the dancers with a tray of smores*

"I would...if it's not too much trouble that is."

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
Hunter Callisto
Callisto swallowed hard. "I, uh... I'm pregnant." Being a nymph of Artemis, she had taken a vow of virginity. She wanted to explain what had happened; how Zeus had tricked her, but seeing the disappointment in Artemis' eyes, she broke down crying and the words wouldn't come.

User Image
OH. MY. GAWD.

((guests, this is a plot update!))
User Image

Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 26!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dan "Saikyo King" Hibiki speaks, so listen up!

=========================================

Dan snorted as his Gadouklen fizzled before it could even reach the target. "Huh. Must not be concentrating enough." He made a deep frown and reared back, whipping his arm again and throwing another fireball.

"GADOUKEN!"
Heed his wise words, cause one day you might need them!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Just FYI, yes he does have to yell out before he throws it. Cause he's annoying Awesome like that.]]

L-ve_Shot generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 42!

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
morgana91
XxEvenaxX
The girl rouses her from her dreamy observance of Dan. "Huh? Oh, some girl danced a little crazy and accidentally crashed into the table..." She then decided to be a little social. "So what brings you here?" she asked.

"Well to be honest, I'm not sure. I was taking a walk and...here I am. But this is a beautiful place for me to be, so I think I will stay awhile." Smiles shyly and smells her flowers

"Ah, well good. Today is really my first time really participating at this party... I've been mostly hanging around Hades' palace. Now that room has some characters." She chuckled softly at the thought of them all. Then she noticed the girl's flowers. "Those are some really nice roses," she said.

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
Artemis stared at her in disbelief. A frown replaced the smile she had a few moments ago. "Callisto... how could you?" she screamed before pointing at her and turning her into a bear.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas