User Image

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
Eurydice the Dryad
Mists of the Dawn
Um, Centaurs don't 'ride' up. They walk, trot, canter or gallop up, but they aren't built right to 'ride' anything. I suggest you edit that first post and do a little re-phrasing. Because the phrasing you have shows severe limits in the area of grammar.

User Image
((can't be edited. We lose our status as a sticky. Already happened once by accident. Not going to happen again.
User Image

"Riiight. This is why we spell check and proof read. Lovely." He shook divots off his hooves as he trotted off. "Not so much."

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 23!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>. I have returned

SmilingRain generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 50!

Luna Verto
SmilingRain
24 is my guess. smile

User Image
??
User Image

OH Oops! Sorry i forgot about the random number generator, it's been a while, my bad.
Mists of the Dawn
Um, Centaurs don't 'ride' up. They walk, trot, canter or gallop up, but they aren't built right to 'ride' anything. I suggest you edit that first post and do a little re-phrasing. Because the phrasing you have shows severe limits in the area of grammar.

User Image
[[OOC: Also, that was very rude and uncalled for. Those hosts have put a lot of time and effort into the ball and making it enjoyable; it would serve you well to be grateful instead of picking over their grammar. If you don't like it, you don't need to be here.]]
User Image

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
SmilingRain
The archery contest? Do you guess a number? Sorry if I miss understood the explanation of the contest!

User Image
It's a random number generator. THe generator is an option you can find in the Post Action thing on the right of the new reply box.
User Image
User Image
Callisto sighed as she watched the party continuing. She knew what came next was inevitable, one way or another. People would begin to notice, and that would probably be worse than if she just told everyone. Making up her mind, she walked up to Artemis. "M'lady?"
User Image

L-ve_Shot generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 44!

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
morgana91
Roused from thought by the crash of the smores table, she walks over to Evena. "Excuse me, but...what is going on?"

The girl rouses her from her dreamy observance of Dan. "Huh? Oh, some girl danced a little crazy and accidentally crashed into the table..." She then decided to be a little social. "So what brings you here?" she asked.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
((Pardon me but how do I join into this RP? smile Or is this thread an RP at all?))

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
so what do you put in the gener ator 1-60?

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 50!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>. Are people complaining about the ball...shall I remove their heads...painfully...

Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 15!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dan "Saikyo King" Hibiki speaks, so listen up!

=========================================

Dan gave a gleaming grin and took his spot. However, without drawing a bow, or anythign, he pulled back a hand and began to clench his muscles. A glowing orb began to grow in the palm of his hand. Once it was the size of his fist, he whipped his arm forward at the targets, yelling out.

"GADOUKEN!"
Heed his wise words, cause one day you might need them!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
Willowmeana
((Pardon me but how do I join into this RP? smile Or is this thread an RP at all?))

User Image
Just hop in
User Image

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
Artemis turned so she was facing Artemis. "Yes Callisto?" she asked.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces