Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lynx Saint Keiya
"No one's talked to me yet.....maybe I should try and talk to them....?"
Kiya walked up to the girl. "Good day to you. I am Kiya SwiftPaw. May I ask your name?"
socksophrenia
iParasomnia
I suppose I belong in this ballroom? Because I have a 'picnic' box? In the forest?....-sigh- =_=' this would be easier if I could get a descent ball outfit...

"You can go wherever you please," said Socks. "and stay wherever it pleases you. Although, if you were judging outfit to ballroom, perhaps Aphrodite's rose garden fits you more, what with your floating petals and roses in your hair."

Thank you...Aphrodite's Rose Garden is a bit intimadating however...I suppose here is pleasant ^_^

Friendly Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
'I'm glad to hear that Xiahou Jin." Artemis says before walking over to him.
User Image
Xiahou Jin
iParasomnia
I suppose I belong in this ballroom? Because I have a 'picnic' box? In the forest?....-sigh- =_=' this would be easier if I could get a descent ball outfit...
You are welcome here milady
-bows and kisses hand-

^_^ Thank you, sir.
-goes to river and goes fishing- i think we need some main corses if this is some sort of party

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
well then i hope your wings get better then they are now. what is your name?
wateves emo14
narutojade
yes well you might be more of a fairy than a demon maybe some day you will get those wings back
wateves emo14
narutojade
and how are you a lowly demon?
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
"Would a young Kitsune be welcome in these festivities?" Kiya walked in feeling unsure.

i believe everyone is welcome because if they would allow a lowly demon like me in such a festivity i assume everyone is welcome

i sm well but my wings have beeen strained

oh u misunderstand me my wings got damaged on the way here thats all

Blessed Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Artemisssh

Ah no, no concerts yet. He's thinking of asking this company called 'Disney' though. But I thought that was cartoons...

"Yes, I thought that was the same, or a theme park, which the pixies say is alright. I didn't know they let people sing or rap there?"

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*descends from the treetops*
Hello, all. Wonderful to see everybody.

Fashionable Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Anabaena
Crystal Eve Rider

eve turns arund and see more fruit and someone else. "Oh hello Faerynn it is nice to meet you." Eve said with a sweet smile.

"Nice to meet you!"
"Soo, how did you end up here?"

"I was just walking and my mind wonder somewere else, I didn't know that I wasn't home anymore until I saw this place, it's like out of the moive's I guess... Oh I hope my friend, Usagi-chan, isn't worry about me."

Desirable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*a lovely young womans walks into the area where this particular part of the ball was being held. looking around as she holds her dress off the ground her eyes light up.* wow. this is a lovely place. i wonder whom else is here.

((ohhh i totally love the links on the first page. *hugs and kisses them all.*))
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
Kiya blushed lightly. "What would make you say that? I am not near as important as some of these guests."

it doesnt matter how important a person is wat matter is how you view yourself im not as important as anyone here but i dont feel that way i feel like as king i wouldnt mind if u were my queen for today
Kiya's ears laid back as she laughed. "My goodness. Someone is sure of himself." She smiled warmly at him.

as people say confidence is key
She took his arm. "Well my dear Deamon. You have me convinced. What does being queen entail?"

being queen means standing out in the crowd as one of royalty it give u a self assurance that u r the best
Kiya tapped her chin thougtfully. "That doesn't sound too hard. I will attempt it." Kiya tossed her hair over her sholders and strightened her back.

Learned Mage

14,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Xiahou Jin
Lynx Saint Keiya
"No one's talked to me yet.....maybe I should try and talk to them....?"
"Hello there milady"
She jumps a little in surprise "Oh hello...my name's Lynx Saint Keiya...what's your's?"
Dillon The Tengu
-goes to river and goes fishing- i think we need some main corses if this is some sort of party

Goddess_of_the_Hunt11 opens her eyes to see someone down the stream...

Romantic Prophet

Nana Etoile
𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
'I'm glad to hear that Xiahou Jin." Artemis says before walking over to him.
User Image
How are you on this fine day?"he asked her

Fashionable Lunatic

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
narutojade
well then i hope your wings get better then they are now. what is your name?
wateves emo14
narutojade
yes well you might be more of a fairy than a demon maybe some day you will get those wings back
wateves emo14
narutojade
and how are you a lowly demon?

i sm well but my wings have beeen strained

oh u misunderstand me my wings got damaged on the way here thats all

im deamon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash