Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

iParasomnia
I suppose I belong in this ballroom? Because I have a 'picnic' box? In the forest?....-sigh- =_=' this would be easier if I could get a descent ball outfit...
You are welcome here milady
-bows and kisses hand-
iParasomnia
I suppose I belong in this ballroom? Because I have a 'picnic' box? In the forest?....-sigh- =_=' this would be easier if I could get a descent ball outfit...

"You can go wherever you please," said Socks. "and stay wherever it pleases you. Although, if you were judging outfit to ballroom, perhaps Aphrodite's rose garden fits you more, what with your floating petals and roses in your hair."
hi plple how it going my life suck cuz i have to give away my two best dog friend so i need a home for at least one well i can tell you about her she is great with kids she is very old she speak when you tell her to speak she brak at you when ashe is hungry and has to go to the bath room she love her buttie and her chien being ichwhen she wake up her lip is poof out witch is soo 4laugh and you just heart her whenb you see her you might say she a bigg dog but she is small for he size witch make me want to crying

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Silvertree99
She folds her arms and sits with her back against a tree. She sighs and drums her fingers on the ground idly.

Eve see someone alone and get's up to join them."Hello, what is your name and why are you sitting alone?"

Blessed Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Artemisssh
He was doing something else, I don't know what. I'm actually surprised he didn't hear Apollo rap the chorus of 'Empire state of mind' it was very loud, even for my ears.

Supi gave a short laugh. "This is something I must hear. Does he do concerts or goes places to practice. I would like to hear it."
Crystal Eve Rider
Ninja_Kittie Coco
Crystal Eve Rider
(Oh god I'm late sorry...)

a little goth riding hood looks around and see many people, each better looking than the last. "Um hi, I'm Eve Ride." She says quitely hoping someone would here her. "This place is so lovely, I never seen anything like this... Is there any berry's here?"
Kiya noticed the meek little girl. "It is a pleasure to meet you Eve." She produces a bowl and begins to fill it with berries. "Here. Enjoy." She said handing the bowl over.

'Oh thanks, what is your name?"
She curtsied. "Kiya SwiftPaw of the souther kitsune pack, at your service." Kiya smiled sweetly at the girl.

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
"No one's talked to me yet.....maybe I should try and talk to them....?"

Hygienic Trash

~wanders into forest

and hugs a tree

yay~ me likes trees owo
~

Romantic Prophet

Silvertree99
She folds her arms and sits with her back against a tree. She sighs and drums her fingers on the ground idly.
Walks over too"Are you allright?"

Shadowy Rogue

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ninja_Kittie Coco
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
Kiya blushed lightly. "What would make you say that? I am not near as important as some of these guests."

it doesnt matter how important a person is wat matter is how you view yourself im not as important as anyone here but i dont feel that way i feel like as king i wouldnt mind if u were my queen for today
Kiya's ears laid back as she laughed. "My goodness. Someone is sure of himself." She smiled warmly at him.

as people say confidence is key
She took his arm. "Well my dear Deamon. You have me convinced. What does being queen entail?"

being queen means standing out in the crowd as one of royalty it give u a self assurance that u r the best

Blessed Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

Imagine

It seems that I am in a fickle pickle, I must go do some pixie house cleaning. T___T

User Image

Romantic Prophet

Lynx Saint Keiya
"No one's talked to me yet.....maybe I should try and talk to them....?"
"Hello there milady"
Superficial Depth

Ah no, no concerts yet. He's thinking of asking this company called 'Disney' though. But I thought that was cartoons...

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 63!

Greedy Capitalist

Crystal Eve Rider
Silvertree99

Eve see someone alone and get's up to join them."Hello, what is your name and why are you sitting alone?"

She tilts her head up at Eve and knocks on the tree behind her with a fist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff