Welcome to Gaia! ::

wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
"Would a young Kitsune be welcome in these festivities?" Kiya walked in feeling unsure.

i believe everyone is welcome because if they would allow a lowly demon like me in such a festivity i assume everyone is welcome
She laughed lighly. "My thanks, sir demon. Might I inquire as to what your name is?"

my name daemon as a joke some of my aquaintences call me deamon the demon
She smiled warmly and curtsied deeply. "It is a pleasure to meet you Deamon. I am Kiya SwiftPaw."

<i bow nd i kiss your hand> its a pleasure to meet one such as yourself
Kiya blushed lightly. "What would make you say that? I am not near as important as some of these guests."

Shadowy Rogue

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
narutojade
and how are you a lowly demon?
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
"Would a young Kitsune be welcome in these festivities?" Kiya walked in feeling unsure.

i believe everyone is welcome because if they would allow a lowly demon like me in such a festivity i assume everyone is welcome

i sm well but my wings have beeen strained

Blessed Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Nana Etoile
User Image
"Hello everyone."
User Image

"Hello, and how might you be?"

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 28!

Greedy Capitalist

She swings one of her blades at a nearby fruit to chop it down, and eyes the people around her thoughtfully.
Nana Etoile

Evening. What a nice, unharmed forest you have.
Nana Etoile
User Image
"Hello everyone."
User Image

Hello. What a lovely forest you have here.

Blessed Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Artemisssh

he tried that long before you were born, Zeus did not like thee.

"Oh? And they say pixies don't learn. How does Zeus feel about this new type of music?"

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Chiron sighs with relief again as Artemis appears.
User Image

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
(Oh god I'm late sorry...)

a little goth riding hood looks around and see many people, each better looking than the last. "Um hi, I'm Eve Ride." She says quitely hoping someone would here her. "This place is so lovely, I never seen anything like this... Is there any berry's here?"

Romantic Prophet

Nana Etoile
User Image
"Hello everyone."
User Image

Salutations

Wistful Phantom

wateves emo14
i strained them to much on the way here oh by the way my name is deamon

"I see... I'm just GR. As for him," she waved her hand at her butler, "His name is not important." If it angered him, he certainly didn't show it.

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 61!

Greedy Capitalist

She tilts her head at Eve Ride before chopping down another juicy fruit and tossing it to her.

Lavish Lunatic

Crystal Eve Rider
(Oh god I'm late sorry...)

a little goth riding hood looks around and see many people, each better looking than the last. "Um hi, I'm Eve Ride." She says quitely hoping someone would here her. "This place is so lovely, I never seen anything like this... Is there any berry's here?"

"Plenty!" Fearynn said with her mouth full of berries "Here, this bush is full of them!"
"I'm Faerynn. Caelim, my hawk is over there, but I think he spotted a mouse somewhere so he's a bit out of it"
Lasrach noticed a few people enter with calm authority and point in a few directions concerning food. The butterfly at her shoulder whispered heavily into her ear, a tiny hand rubbing it's soft white belly. Nodding her head once in agreement, Lasrach made her way toward a lush berry bush. The butterflies instantly took to the bush while she propped the twisting staff against a tall, ripe tree decorated with thick red apples.

An apple happily found its way into her hands. "This is a fine party. I'm glad we traveled to attend."

Shadowy Rogue

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ninja_Kittie Coco
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
She laughed lighly. "My thanks, sir demon. Might I inquire as to what your name is?"

my name daemon as a joke some of my aquaintences call me deamon the demon
She smiled warmly and curtsied deeply. "It is a pleasure to meet you Deamon. I am Kiya SwiftPaw."

<i bow nd i kiss your hand> its a pleasure to meet one such as yourself
Kiya blushed lightly. "What would make you say that? I am not near as important as some of these guests."

it doesnt matter how important a person is wat matter is how you view yourself im not as important as anyone here but i dont feel that way i feel like as king i wouldnt mind if u were my queen for today

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff