Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tragoedia generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 51!

Witty Phantom

Well...you know what they say, 'easy come, easy go'.

Alibhe sighed as the arrow went way off course. Ah well...

She tried another one.

This is kinda addicting.
GothicPunkChic
I am but a mere mortal. I was on my way somewhere but I just can't remember where I was going... I have not had the nectar you speak of, I dare not taint anything in this sacred forest with my mortal touch
Satyress, Follower of the dead god Pan

Don't worry, my dear, you are perfectly safe here. Just try not to get too close to the satyrs. They can be real charmeurs when they want to, but trust me, you do not want to find yourself with child after this, do you?
And time can be bent, you will not miss anything, if you stay here for our ball. Here, take a glass of nectar and enjoy yourself!
*hands Chic a fine glass filled with a golden, sparkly liquid, then gets one for herself*
my name's a secret

GlisteningWinds generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 55!

7,200 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Winds wakes up to new faces. She looks around and finds her plate of berries from last night. She chews on them while she take in the scene. There are new people around. "Hi?" she questions.
Ikchen
GothicPunkChic
I am but a mere mortal. I was on my way somewhere but I just can't remember where I was going... I have not had the nectar you speak of, I dare not taint anything in this sacred forest with my mortal touch

Don't worry, my dear, you are perfectly safe here. Just try not to get too close to the satyrs. They can be real charmeurs when they want to, but trust me, you do not want to find yourself with child after this, do you?
And time can be bent, you will not miss anything, if you stay here for our ball. Here, take a glass of nectar and enjoy yourself!
*hands Chic a fine glass filled with a golden, sparkly liquid, then gets one for herself*
my name's a secret

*Takes the glass of golden liquid and takes a sip* This is marvelous! I have never tasted anything quite like it. I can taste the forest...all the birds singing, all the flowers growing, all the trees swaying... oh I'm so sorry, my mind has not yet returned to me and I'm babbling.

What are these satyrs you speak of? I do not wish to leave here carrying anyone other than myself, but I fear I would not know a satyr if I were to encounter one

Generous Sex Symbol

--THIS JUST IN!--

hello.
--that is all. thank you.--

Tragoedia generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 22!

Witty Phantom

GlisteningWinds
Winds wakes up to new faces. She looks around and finds her plate of berries from last night. She chews on them while she take in the scene. There are new people around. "Hi?" she questions.

"Hi", Alibhe says to the woman nearby her. "Nice day today, isn't it?"

She fires another arrow at the target.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Eve just stood there watching her friends, she started see that the people where having fun and didn't need anyone from the shadow relm to mess it up so Eve staied out of their way. Her mind went back to when she snaped at Hera, and how she was kind a cold to Violet. "I should stay out of peopel's way and wait until the gods tell me how to get home." Eve said to no one but anyone who heard.
GothicPunkChic
*Takes the glass of golden liquid and takes a sip* This is marvelous! I have never tasted anything quite like it. I can taste the forest...all the birds singing, all the flowers growing, all the trees swaying... oh I'm so sorry, my mind has not yet returned to me and I'm babbling.

What are these satyrs you speak of? I do not wish to leave here carrying anyone other than myself, but I fear I would not know a satyr if I were to encounter one

That is what nectar is about, my lady. *giggles* It's the drink of the gods, it's distilled life, the essence of existence. It's made from honey and dew and the dreams of every mortal child.
Now, Satyrs. Look at my legs. I'm a satyress. Satyrs are my brothers, some may call us fauns or fawns. We are modeled after our dead god Pan.
my name's a secret

GlisteningWinds generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 2!

7,200 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Winds turns. She sees Eve nearby. "Good Morning Eve" 4laugh

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
GlisteningWinds
Winds turns. She sees Eve nearby. "Good Morning Eve" 4laugh

"Oh um g-good morning um Wind." Eve sadi fearfully.

Oupis generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 70!

*running like the wind, Oupis enter the glade, stops suddenly, and takes a seat. She looks around.*

Tragoedia generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 48!

Witty Phantom

Hmm...apparantly the woman was a bit of a hush hush... Or maybe just shy around strangers, Alibhe thought as the woman immediately started talking to someone she seemed to know. Oh well...

She fired another arrow.

7,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
Oupis
*running like the wind, Oupis enter the glade, stops suddenly, and takes a seat. She looks around.*

*Notice Oupis sitting by herself. In want of a companion, Melody tentatively sits herself down beside Oupis. "What are you doing sitting here by yourself?", she asks.*

Liberal Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
(hello, everyone)

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Chiron yawned and sat up, stretching. The fire that had been lit last night was now only red coals before him, with smores remnants lying around. Some guests he remembered from before were around, sleeping, and new ones were there, enjoying the sunny morning.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces