Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wistful Phantom

wateves emo14
i am fine as well but my wings are not sadly

"Wings? I don't see..." Ohhhhh. That must be the problem. She went slightly red-faced, realizing that she had likely hit a sore spot, and the butler snickered. "Quiet, you."
Luna Verto
User Image
"if you find yourselves hungry, there is food all around you. Berries and fruits grow from the trees, vegetables from the ground, animals all around. Feel free to hunt. Feel free to cook. This place is here for you."
User Image

I am honored to hunt in this forest, as well as enjoy the beautiful scene of fellow mythology lovers. I thank thee.

Shadowy Rogue

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ninja_Kittie Coco
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
"Would a young Kitsune be welcome in these festivities?" Kiya walked in feeling unsure.

i believe everyone is welcome because if they would allow a lowly demon like me in such a festivity i assume everyone is welcome
She laughed lighly. "My thanks, sir demon. Might I inquire as to what your name is?"

my name daemon as a joke some of my aquaintences call me deamon the demon
She smiled warmly and curtsied deeply. "It is a pleasure to meet you Deamon. I am Kiya SwiftPaw."

<i bow nd i kiss your hand> its a pleasure to meet one such as yourself
Superficial Depth
Vabbi
Superficial Depth
Vabbi
*the Faun happily frolicked toward the pixie* Hello, I am Vabbi! *she cooed with glee* What is your name!

"The name is Supi, nice to meet." *Flaps wings once, then lands on the ground*

How is it I have not seen your likeness in the wood? *she smiled* Do you live very far from this wood?

"Well, I guess it may be because I am a tad bit small, and us pixies like to hide and play around, with people. So we are usually busy, unlike our cousins the fairies, who seem to like to look at themselves in the mirror all day." Supi replied back. "I'm assuming your from these woods also?"

I surely am! *she sighed* Yes, the fairies are rather silly creatures! *she giggled*

Blessed Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Artemisssh
Superficial Depth

He tries to rap to Jay-z and Eminem but, I suggested that he should be in a band. (Don't tell him this- He CAN'T rap)

"Really? Wow I would have thought he'd try to take on Folk. It is amusing how these humans are in this time and age. And your secret is safe with me."

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
and how are you a lowly demon?
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
"Would a young Kitsune be welcome in these festivities?" Kiya walked in feeling unsure.

i believe everyone is welcome because if they would allow a lowly demon like me in such a festivity i assume everyone is welcome

windmagician generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 72!

13angel9's Princess

Timid Cat

13,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
Wind walks over to one of the bows and tries again to make the shot said to be a 1 out of 200 chance to make.

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Artemisssh
Superficial Depth

He tries to rap to Jay-z and Eminem but, I suggested that he should be in a band. (Don't tell him this- He CAN'T rap)
"You mean Apollo? Oh...I'm sorry I haven't introduced my self...I'm Lynx Saint Keiya...but please call me Keiya."

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
corazon ilusionado
can we put emotions when we dont know what to put during the roll dice?
[/size

User Image
((I beg of you to READ THE FRONT PAGE))
User Image

Shadowy Rogue

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Gothic_Redemption
wateves emo14
i am fine as well but my wings are not sadly

"Wings? I don't see..." Ohhhhh. That must be the problem. She went slightly red-faced, realizing that she had likely hit a sore spot, and the butler snickered. "Quiet, you."

i strained them to much on the way here oh by the way my name is deamon

Lavish Lunatic

windmagician

Wind smiles, "don't worry I wouldn't hunt in Artemis's woods without her permission." She looked at the sky and the turned back to the pair again. "My name is Wind....what's it like...being in the sky I mean."

"Good, I don't like fights"
"And I don't like getting eaten" Caelim said as he polished his feathers.
"Nice to meet you, Wind. You're name is quite ironic if you ask about how it is in the sky'' Fearynn said as she smiled and sat down.
"Please, sit next to me, I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about''
''Now.. The sky, the sky is what makes me feel free, though it has it's dangers.. Wyverns and dragons can be quite troublesome if you don't know how to deal with them.''
''You are welcome to come with me someday! It would be nice to have a companion other than Caelim sometimes''
"HEY! Boss! NO FAIR!
"Shut up, Caelim, I'm talking to wind now"
"But you were trashtalking me"
"No I wasn't, I just said that being around the same people all the time can become annoying"
"Oh, it felt offensive!"
"Well then I'm sorry"
"Anyways, what do you do for a living?"
Luna Verto
Vabbi
Oh thank you Chiron! Umm, where might the raspberries be?

User Image
Chiron points at a bush spotted with lush berries. "and I believe the veggies are in that garden area over there" *points in opposite direction*
User Image

Oh thank you kindly! *she smiled and plucked a few barries*

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
"Hello everyone."
User Image

Blessed Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Vabbi

I surely am! *she sighed* Yes, the fairies are rather silly creatures! *she giggled*

"That they are. Well it is good to know people in your area of the woods~! I think I've made a friend?" Supi laughed.
Superficial Depth

he tried that long before you were born, Zeus did not like thee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff