Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja_Kittie Coco

You are more than welcome to join me and my kitsune smile

Lavish Lunatic

windmagician

Her eyes looks again at the pair. Her curiousity peaked and despite her normally shy nature; she approached the two. "You might not want to call him a normal bird. I hunt normal birds." Her head tilts a bit listening to the exchange. "Why does he call you boss?"

"He can defend himself nicely, and otherwise I have my bow on me.. I found Caelim when he was just a little bird, he as become a dear friend, so you might not want to try anything.
And since I'm an airship captain he comes with me around the world.. Then somehow it became a joke to call me Boss..
I'm used to it now"
"Why don't you go sit on a branch or something, my arm is getting tired" Faerynn said as she looked at Caelim.
"Yeah, yeah, I get it..'' Caelim said as he flew to a branch.

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Befriended 100
Xiahou Jin
Takanaru San

"Well, I am the slightest bit tired though"
Would you like to rest your head on my shoulder?

Taka smiles "I am fine, but thank you for offering"

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Chiron sighs with relief as Callisto enters the clearing.
User Image
Superficial Depth
Vabbi
*the Faun happily frolicked toward the pixie* Hello, I am Vabbi! *she cooed with glee* What is your name!

"The name is Supi, nice to meet." *Flaps wings once, then lands on the ground*

How is it I have not seen your likeness in the wood? *she smiled* Do you live very far from this wood?

Shadowy Rogue

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ninja_Kittie Coco
"Would a young Kitsune be welcome in these festivities?" Kiya walked in feeling unsure.

i believe everyone is welcome because if they would allow a lowly demon like me in such a festivity i assume everyone is welcome

Romantic Prophet

Takanaru San

Taka smiles "I am fine, but thank you for offering"
It is not a problem milady
Artemisssh
Ninja_Kittie Coco

You are more than welcome to join me and my kitsune smile

She smiled and curtsied deeply. "My thanks. Your name is?"

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
"if you find yourselves hungry, there is food all around you. Berries and fruits grow from the trees, vegetables from the ground, animals all around. Feel free to hunt. Feel free to cook. This place is here for you."
User Image

Wistful Phantom

wateves emo14
hello madam <i bow nd kiss your hand> how are u

The girl managed to resist the reflex to pull away and lay down a world of pain on the man, and instead faintly smiled. This wasn't one of the creeps that liked to run up and proposition one during a walk through the towns, after all.
"I'm fine. What about you?"
wateves emo14
Ninja_Kittie Coco
"Would a young Kitsune be welcome in these festivities?" Kiya walked in feeling unsure.

i believe everyone is welcome because if they would allow a lowly demon like me in such a festivity i assume everyone is welcome
She laughed lighly. "My thanks, sir demon. Might I inquire as to what your name is?"
Ninja_Kittie Coco

I am Abi, a hunter of Artemis~
Luna Verto
User Image
"if you find yourselves hungry, there is food all around you. Berries and fruits grow from the trees, vegetables from the ground, animals all around. Feel free to hunt. Feel free to cook. This place is here for you."
User Image

Oh thank you Chiron! Umm, where might the raspberries be?

Blessed Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Vabbi
Superficial Depth
Vabbi
*the Faun happily frolicked toward the pixie* Hello, I am Vabbi! *she cooed with glee* What is your name!

"The name is Supi, nice to meet." *Flaps wings once, then lands on the ground*

How is it I have not seen your likeness in the wood? *she smiled* Do you live very far from this wood?

"Well, I guess it may be because I am a tad bit small, and us pixies like to hide and play around, with people. So we are usually busy, unlike our cousins the fairies, who seem to like to look at themselves in the mirror all day." Supi replied back. "I'm assuming your from these woods also?"

13angel9's Princess

Timid Cat

13,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
Anabaena

"He can defend himself nicely, and otherwise I have my bow on me.. I found Caelim when he was just a little bird, he as become a dear friend, so you might not want to try anything.
And since I'm an airship captain he comes with me around the world.. Then somehow it became a joke to call me Boss..
I'm used to it now"
"Why don't you go sit on a branch or something, my arm is getting tired" Faerynn said as she looked at Caelim.
"Yeah, yeah, I get it..'' Caelim said as he flew to a branch.

Wind smiles, "don't worry I wouldn't hunt in Artemis's woods without her permission." She looked at the sky and the turned back to the pair again. "My name is Wind....what's it like...being in the sky I mean."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff