Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

Doctor Limatrix
How do you fare?
Excuse me? Fare? I'm a foreigner, and if that should be a local word (or usage of it), I'm sorry, as I do not comprehend....My apoligies it means how are you?

Wistful Phantom

A young lady,accompanied by a rather familliar-looking butler wandered in, looking around in a rather nervous manner.
"Um, hello... people." "People" was defined rather loosely, but hopefully no one would be offended. "I... am rather new to this sort of thing. Magical dances and the like..."

Blessed Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

Imagine

Sunflowers are dazzles, stricken by light, they are the plant that razzles, and show all the delight. The sunflower is the plant for the sun, because all day they follow one another, and it is mortal fun, there is no other.

User Image

Shadowy Rogue

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
jin how do you fare

13angel9's Princess

Timid Cat

13,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
Anabaena

Faerynn looked around and saw a cat-like girl licking her lips while looking at Caelim.. She had trouble hiding her laughter when she saw the effect of Caelim talking.

"Don't worry, Caelim is practically a normal bird, it's just that he's a bit more intelligent than the average bird''
''Did you just compliment me boss? Wow, so unlike you''
"Shut up Caelim."

Her eyes looks again at the pair. Her curiousity peaked and despite her normally shy nature; she approached the two. "You might not want to call him a normal bird. I hunt normal birds." Her head tilts a bit listening to the exchange. "Why does he call you boss?"

Romantic Prophet

Takanaru San

"Well, I am the slightest bit tired though"
Would you like to rest your head on my shoulder?
Snowdrop the kitsune looks up to her owner, and starts to speak-
'Can I go explore the forest?~'
'You cannot explore deeply into the forest, but i will allow you to go to the lake, as I will keep an eye on you.'
Superficial Depth

*the Faun happily frolicked toward the pixie* Hello, I am Vabbi! *she cooed with glee* What is your name?

Blessed Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Luna Verto
User Image
"Artemis will be here soon, everyone. Callisto too. They're out putting some er....boundaries on the forest. Although we love having you all here, we would want anyone going too deeply into the woods and getting lost."
User Image

Oh come on, you know getting lost in the forest is a fun thing, us pixies won't have anyone to mock otherwise.

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>."I apologize for the delay, but Hermes is quite a busy god. Click here to find out what's going on!".<<
Visiting from the far away isles of Celts, a daughter of Queen Mab leisurely strolls through the forest with bewilderment, her companions fluttering gracefully at her side until finally the party comes into sight.

A pleasant smile stretched over her petite face, the large white butterfly settled happily on her shoulder. "Hello."

Blessed Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Vabbi
*the Faun happily frolicked toward the pixie* Hello, I am Vabbi! *she cooed with glee* What is your name!

"The name is Supi, nice to meet." *Flaps wings once, then lands on the ground*

Shadowy Rogue

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Gothic_Redemption
A young lady,accompanied by a rather familliar-looking butler wandered in, looking around in a rather nervous manner.
"Um, hello... people." "People" was defined rather loosely, but hopefully no one would be offended. "I... am rather new to this sort of thing. Magical dances and the like..."

hello madam <i bow nd kiss your hand> how are u
"Would a young Kitsune be welcome in these festivities?" Kiya walked in feeling unsure.
User Image
A young looking girl walked into the clearing.
"Welcome, everyone! I hope you are all having a good time." After greeting the guests, she stood back to watch for a minute and to get control of the situation.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces