• Signature Look 250
"well just to lighten things up... would anyone like to dance?" ^-^

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
Dionysus walks up and introduces himself. "I am Dionysus and am one of the hosts for this party. The other host shall be here momentarily. We will then start announcing the contests" Dionysus laughs right after.

Kattann's Wife

Sparkly Lover

-Walks around wishing her gf was here.- Hmm.
*walking in, head held high, shoulders up and back straight and pausing for effect, the sun causing her dress and hair to sparkle as if they were pure fine-spun gold, then slowly walking into the crowd, approaching Dionysus with the slightest curtsy...*Good day for a celebration M'Lord *winks and takes a goblet of the finest red wine and brings it to her smiling lips*

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tique glances around eying the crowd. Murmurs reach her ears as scent hits her, "Interesting...very interesting. I might stay and look around..."

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
xi-Moonwalk Daze
what DO YOU MEAN "the gods" the only god is god father of JESUS

relax its just an online ball its not trying to insult you

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
curtsies to Demeter and curtsies again "how are you on this fine day?"
kyleerosadeana
"you do not have to drink" says kindly "we'd all be glad if you stayed"
Thanks maybe I'll just have some grape juice instead. I hope no one slurs and gets obnoxiously drunkard cause I've had enough of alcoholism to last me 4 lifetimes.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Holly Days
kyleerosadeana
"you do not have to drink" says kindly "we'd all be glad if you stayed"
Thanks maybe I'll just have some grape juice instead. I hope no one slurs and gets obnoxiously drunkard cause I've had enough of alcoholism to last me 4 lifetimes.

"thank you and please enjoy the party" biggrin
Epcot Illuminations
User ImageUser Image
Dionysus walks up and introduces himself. "I am Dionysus and am one of the hosts for this party. The other host shall be here momentarily. We will then start announcing the contests" Dionysus laughs right after.

well hello Dionysus, congrats on a good ball and thank you for having us here.
*smiles*

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Ariadne elegant strolls into the room, and catches the eye of her beloved Dionysus. She walks up to him and slides her arm into his.

"I just spoke with Demeter. She had a few errands to attend to concerning the rain in the valley, but she should be here in a few minutes."

She looks around the room at all of the guests is is overjoyed at the number of people who have come to celebrate.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image((Please go to the contests post and read it to see the contests that this room will be having))

Dionysus walks up to the young lady who walked in standing tall and all confident in herself. "Hello madam. How are you? Thanks for attending my party." Dionysus decides out of courtesy to bow to the lady. "What's your name?"Dionysus asked.
"I see that there is no vintage here." The peculiarly dressed man said as he looked disdainfully at the casks of wine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff