Welcome to Gaia! ::

OOC: Is anyone else here yet?

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
nope still just me srry
OOC: not even dionysus or demeter yet, huh... When will they arrive/get here/get back on...?

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hehehe426
OOC: not even dionysus or demeter yet, huh... When will they arrive/get here/get back on...?

im not actually sure

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((We aren't most likely going to RP in this thread as it closes at 2 pm. I will be posting soon when the guild opens. Sorry i arrived a little bit later than expected.))

Dionysus walks to the vinyard one final time before the move to the new location. "I am going to miss you."

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Epcot Illuminations
((We aren't most likely going to RP in this thread as it closes at 2 pm. I will be posting soon when the guild opens. Sorry i arrived a little bit later than expected.))

Dionysus walks to the vinyard one final time before the move to the new location. "I am going to miss you."

Kylee walks slowly to him and gently pats his back unaware of his mood "we will still have one like this" she tries to soothe Dionysus

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
((I deleted the post from the phisher on page 126, if you notice any more phishers please tell me about them.))

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Epcot Illuminations
((I deleted the post from the phisher on page 126, if you notice any more phishers please tell me about them.))

"well earlier i nearly got hacked" T-T

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Ariadne wakes up, stretches her arms, and yawns. She turns and sees that her husband is already awake, and a few guests have already arrived.

"Good morning everyone! I was up late last night sending out the rewards the brave heroes who challenged my Labyrinth and won. I'm glad to see that some of you have come to help us celebrate the last few hours of the Celebration before all of the gods' parties come to an end."

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
kyleerosadeana
Epcot Illuminations

"well earlier i nearly got hacked" T-T

((Did you donate 15k to the guild, it said you did but I am making sure it is you instead of a hacker. Prizes for tektek contest will go out in a minute or 2))

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
smiles at the goddess "well good morning to you'' is still shocked she made friends with gods and goddesses "your luck your husband is a divine dancer... did you teach him yourself" jokes happily

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
"yes it was me who donate the 15k" says calmly

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
kyleerosadeana
smiles at the goddess "well good morning to you'' is still shocked she made friends with gods and goddesses "your luck your husband is a divine dancer... did you teach him yourself" jokes happily

"No, he actually taught me to dance. Well, I sort of learned how to dance when I still lived with my father, King Minos; but having a husband that is the god of revelry doesn't hurt at all when you want to improve your dancing skills."

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Epcot Illuminations

what did the phisher say???

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
lilchibiusa
kyleerosadeana

"No, he actually taught me to dance. Well, I sort of learned how to dance when I still lived with my father, King Minos; but having a husband that is the god of revelry doesn't hurt at all when you want to improve your dancing skills."

smiles wisely and starts some lovely and slow music then she finishes up her work she did last night when the people left (she rebuilt the hall) and picked up the remaining rubble to find where it fit
then she used cement to hold it together. she tested i by creating great winds with her wings and the hall remained standing biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff