Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyone, the phisher is back! Whatever you do, do NOT enter your username and password! If you were logged out of gaia, it'd send you back to the opening screen! Someone wants to use your account! IF YOU ENTERED INFORMATION, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!!

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hehehe426
Everyone, the phisher is back! Whatever you do, do NOT enter your username and password! If you were logged out of gaia, it'd send you back to the opening screen! Someone wants to use your account! IF YOU ENTERED INFORMATION, CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!!

looks scared as she has already entered it but took your advise and changed it fast she is also crying of fear
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426

looks scared as she has already entered it but took your advise and changed it fast she is also crying of fear

You should be fine if you changed it quick.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426

You should be fine if you changed it quick.

"my red dress is gone!!!!"

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
who is the phisher? if you know report them fast!!!
kyleerosadeana

No clue. Just remembering the post from earlier. You did change your password quickly? Check on it now. Is it the one you made it? 'cause if it is, you should be a-okay.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana

No clue. Just remembering the post from earlier. You did change your password quickly? Check on it now. Is it the one you made it? 'cause if it is, you should be a-okay.

"i already checked but what about the dress???" sobs "thats as an expensive dress buy its gone!"
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana

"i already checked but what about the dress???" sobs "thats as an expensive dress buy its gone!"

I'm sorry. I bet they trashed it, or put it on the Marketplace. Check your store. Hopefully they'll be gone soon.
Some of them mods need to deal with this! And this happened to my friend. All his money vanished when his account got hacked. Report what happened to you, and you might get your dress back. He got his, like, million gold back by doing that.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hehehe426
Some of them mods need to deal with this! And this happened to my friend. All his money vanished when his account got hacked. Report what happened to you, and you might get your dress back. He got his, like, million gold back by doing that.

how do i report hacking?
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426

how do i report hacking?

I looked it up on Gaia help, this should be it...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/hacking

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426

how do i report hacking?

whats the date?
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426

how do i report hacking?

whats the date?

Today's July 26.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426

how do i report hacking?

whats the date?

Today's July 26.

done and my signature got disabled!!!!!!!!!!!
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426
kyleerosadeana
Hehehe426

how do i report hacking?

whats the date?

Today's July 26.

done and my signature got disabled!!!!!!!!!!!

Man! That stinks! They should get back to you/fix it in a few days. My friend got his several million gold back in a few days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff