Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Aleese tosses her drained goblet into a pile of rubbish and makes her way over to the others. "I guess that explains why Dionysus has disappeared as well."

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kittywitch
"More to the point," Kittywitch continued, "In order to gain access to her cure, most of us have undertaken a quest comprised largely of riddles, rather like facing the sphinx."
((The first post have details on how you can join in on this.))

"I am rather stumped on the fourth one and cannot figure it out. I don't think I can join you guys any longer on the quest. I have failed you.." Bloody says rather depressed.

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Aleese05Return
Aleese tosses her drained goblet into a pile of rubbish and makes her way over to the others. "I guess that explains why Dionysus has disappeared as well."

"Dionysus has been away protecting Demeter Miss."

Witty Heckler

10,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Aftonanii walked swiftly through the crowds and waited patiently by the snack bar, munching on a cracker as she surveyed the other patrons.

garrhardy's Wife

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Odette pushed her way out of a bush. The tornado had come and sent her flying. She brushed off the dust and went to find the other guests.
Beautiful Bloody Romance-
IIGoLdEnFlAmEII
Magneus Notices that That He was Just Thinking of how The Palace would LOOK like and What he would do But no! Magneus Finally Woke up from his Dream and Hurried Over to the Giant Pile of just Rubble and Shambles, Magneus Was Confused "What happened here? its all Gone what Happened to the Palace?! its All Rubble now!" Magneus Exclaimed, He walks around Looking for the Gods in Need of information of What happened

"This my dear boy is the work of Eric.Err I think that is her name. But she has poisoned Demeter, and now Demeter has caused all this. We need to get the teardrops to save her"
Vellick seems to have slipped into the room without being noticed, and has taken himself a seat on the pile of decapitated vines from before. "Eris, my dear, Eris is the name, not Eric. But close enough I suppose. I'm afraid I've bad news however..." He trails off in his words, looking slightly depressed at the scene around him.

((OOC: You people should REALLY start reading previous pages, it's REALLY helpful for character development....))
Kittywitch
"More to the point," Kittywitch continued, "In order to gain access to her cure, most of us have undertaken a quest comprised largely of riddles, rather like facing the sphinx."

"I am rather stumped on the fourth one and cannot figure it out. I don't think I can join you guys any longer on the quest. I have failed you.." Bloody says rather depressed.
Vellicks disheartened look turns to dismay at this. "Then I'm sorry to say that I believe we've little hope as the 7th has failed me, and I'm not certain we've enough time to figure it all out even together..."

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Vellick
IIGoLdEnFlAmEII
Magneus Notices that That He was Just Thinking of how The Palace would LOOK like and What he would do But no! Magneus Finally Woke up from his Dream and Hurried Over to the Giant Pile of just Rubble and Shambles, Magneus Was Confused "What happened here? its all Gone what Happened to the Palace?! its All Rubble now!" Magneus Exclaimed, He walks around Looking for the Gods in Need of information of What happened

"This my dear boy is the work of Eric.Err I think that is her name. But she has poisoned Demeter, and now Demeter has caused all this. We need to get the teardrops to save her"
Vellick seems to have slipped into the room without being noticed, and has taken himself a seat on the pile of decapitated vines from before. "Eris, my dear, Eris is the name, not Eric. But close enough I suppose. I'm afraid I've bad news however..." He trails off in his words, looking slightly depressed at the scene around him.

((OOC: You people should REALLY start reading previous pages, it's REALLY helpful for character development....))

((I really agree, it angers me when new people just strut on in and act like they are enjoying the party when there is none!!!))
"Oh no, I thought is was spelled with "c" My mistake. But what is the bad news?"

garrhardy's Wife

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(( OOC: where are the riddles posted?? ))

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Vellick
Kittywitch

Vellicks disheartened look turns to dismay at this. "Then I'm sorry to say that I believe we've little hope as the 7th has failed me, and I'm not certain we've enough time to figure it all out even together..."

"There has to be some way we can work together on this!! It is for certain that not a single one of us can do it alone! We need to save Demeter as a team. . . I hope this all turns out in the end."

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Vellick
IIGoLdEnFlAmEII

((I really agree, it angers me when new people just strut on in and act like they are enjoying the party when there is none!!!))
"Oh no, I thought is was spelled with "c" My mistake. But what is the bad news?"

((I think I'm guilty of that. I looked in the wrong place for updates and I didn't find the right things so I assumed everything was normal. I've found the right page now though. My apologies!))
Vellick
IIGoLdEnFlAmEII

"Worry not of the spelling, so long as you know the face, you can avoid her... And I'm afraid we've not much time to reach the sacred ground of which was spoken. Dear Athemi(Pardon my misspelling) has informed me that the sanctuary may be vanishing at 4:30 CST today." Vellick says hopping down from his perch.

Witty Heckler

10,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
peaches_and_cream_cutie
Odette pushed her way out of a bush. The tornado had come and sent her flying. She brushed off the dust and went to find the other guests.

Aftonanii went up to Odette. She had seen her crash out of the bush and walked up hurriedly, in a panic.
"Are you alright?"

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Vellick
Vellick
IIGoLdEnFlAmEII

"Worry not of the spelling, so long as you know the face, you can avoid her... And I'm afraid we've not much time to reach the sacred ground of which was spoken. Dear Athemi(Pardon my misspelling) has informed me that the sanctuary may be vanishing at 4:30 CST today." Vellick says hopping down from his perch.

((OOC: Know that there are only 14 riddles, and we may have to cut short and prize those who have gotten the farthest in the Quest. Even still there is a guild dedicated to this RP. So if we need more time, we may continue there.))

garrhardy's Wife

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
aftonanii
peaches_and_cream_cutie

Aftonanii went up to Odette. She had seen her crash out of the bush and walked up hurriedly, in a panic.
"Are you alright?"

Odette looked up, she had been dusting off her robes. " Oh...I-Im fine, just a bit shaken thats all." she smiled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff