Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
is blushing and sipping wine "um... well i feel so under dressed next to these beautiful gods and goddesses"

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
lilchibiusa
kyleerosadeana
lilchibiusa
Ariadne elegant strolls into the room, and catches the eye of her beloved Dionysus. She walks up to him and slides her arm into his.

"I just spoke with Demeter. She had a few errands to attend to concerning the rain in the valley, but she should be here in a few minutes."

She looks around the room at all of the guests is is overjoyed at the number of people who have come to celebrate.

walks up to greet and crtsies "hello dear goddess Ariadine. might i ask how are you doing today?"

User ImageUser ImageAriadne smiles and welcomes her guest.
"I'm doing quite well, thank you. I am overjoyed to see so many people here to celebrate with my husband, Dionysus, and my friend, Demeter. I'm only the goddess of the Labyrinth, so I can't offer you much, but there is some delectible grapes on the buffet table that my hubby grew this morning.

"thank you very much you are very kind" smiles "i wish you the best time here at this beautiful ball"

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
kyleerosadeana
is blushing and sipping wine "um... well i feel so under dressed next to these beautiful gods and goddesses"

User ImageUser Image
"My bad, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Dionysus. I would love you to take this glass of wine and drink it, or this glass of grape juice." Dionysus sits down.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
"ah so quiet" ponders the silence and looks down. :/
kyleerosadeana

*Walks over* "don't worry, you're fancy compared to my looks; I'm more of a tie and vest girl than a dress girl." *laughs*

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana

User ImageUser Image
"My bad, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Dionysus. I would love you to take this glass of wine and drink it, or this glass of grape juice." Dionysus sits down.

"thank you very much" takes wine gently and drinks from it "my name is Kylee im pleased to meet you. everyone here is so kind and well dressed." smile "this is so ice..."

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image
Dionysus starts to take a sip of wine, when he notices a scythe. he looks at it suspiciously, then gets back to what he was doing.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
lauruhhl
kyleerosadeana

*Walks over* "don't worry, you're fancy compared to my looks; I'm more of a tie and vest girl than a dress girl." *laughs*

^-^ "thank you very much"

Eternal Seeker

Keel Kanrazi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In my heart lies a darkness so deep, It leaves my soul gasping for breath...

Keel looks up from glancing at all the finery and takes note of the Gods. Their the hosts. Obviously. Duh. He should have noticed them before. But the splendor was a distraction for him. He raises a hand, to let the god speaking know he heard, and pulled out one of his scythes, setting it in his lap, lightly stroking it like one would a pet.

Tonight would be an interesting sight to stand on the sidelines and watch. If only he'd been mindful enough to bring his music. He had some music software but...

...And yet I find light flickers within me, like a breath of fresh air.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rowan sees a man in blue and god armor stroking a scythe. "That is a very lovely scythe you have." She says trying to be friendly and make small talk and hopefully find out that he wanted to talk. She felt slightly awkward that she came to this celebration without a date or something. Did you even need a date to come to one of these?
this sounds like fun biggrin
kyleerosadeana
lauruhhl
kyleerosadeana

^-^ "thank you very much"

"I'm only here because it was orders from my colonel. I don't know why, he won't tell me."
-_-"

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Jaran enters the room slowly surveying all the person's in attendance. Spotting the gods and goddesses he politely puts a closed hand over his chest and does a small half-bow as a sign of respect.
"A good day to all the Lords and Ladies in attendance today. Would anyone like to dance?"

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>."I apologize for the delay, but Hermes is quite a busy god. Click here to find out what's going on!".<<

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
kyleerosadeana
Epcot Illuminations
kyleerosadeana

User ImageUser Image

"thank you very much" takes wine gently and drinks from it "my name is Kylee im pleased to meet you. everyone here is so kind and well dressed." smile "this is so ice..."

"Yeah, I just can't let my wife see or she gets jealous when I say that other girls look nice. I don't know why she is jealous. So how are you?" Dionysus says while starting to drink some more wine.

Astounding Consumer

10,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
stares at the scythe a little frightened and keeps drinking the wine that was given

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff