Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mirror resisted the urge to look around, and instead stared down into her empty glass. "Another, please," she said, sliding it towards him. "And yes, the depth perception issue can get annoying as hell sometimes." She chuckled and absently adjusted her own eye patch.
"Bleeding would have been a nice touch too," Sonya commented to Tribaut, turning to see the man in the corner with crossed arms, 'well he looks cheerful.' she thought to herself, not staring long enough to get a good glance of him before she went to staring at the counter.

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"would it ill have to try that next time" he poured her another and then looked back to her "indeed it was annoying, took me three years to compensate for it in my sword play" the three previously drooling nobodys were waking up now bewildered and sore "shoulda hit them harder....."

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mirror looked up at the sound of Sonya's voice, and she turned towards the other woman at the bar, nodding in a sort of greeting. She was a little embarrassed that she hadn't noticed her earlier. Then she looked back to Tribaut. "You did that?" She asked, sounding amused.
Sonya glanced at the other woman, seeing the nod she took it as a friendly gesture. "Hello," she said. She had stopped staring at the counter and had started to stare at Tribaut. "Not to be too intrusive, but did it hurt?" Sonya asked to Tribaut, wondering about the eye. She couldn't help it although she had tried not to ask figuring she might offend him.

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"err.... yes they where being obnoxious in front of a lady, and i just cant have that" his cigarette had far past burnt down so like before he moved his hand into his jacket pocket, and everyone tensed up, he produced a clean white cigarette put it between his lips, grabbed his left shoulder sword, and by the time they heard him sheathe it, was puffing smoke "its a bad habit but since it wont kill me, so why not right?"

just then Sonya two seats down piped up "did it hurt?"

the answer "like nothing I've ever felt, at first it felt like every nerve in my body was being electrocuted, like i was burning from the inside out, thats when he passed his conciousness to me, then he passed his power to me and i did light on fire, it was a black fire that burns the soul, it felt like dying a hundred times with no hope of respite, then he passed his physical body to me my eye was torn out of its socket and absorbed his body it turned black and eminated a black flame, previously he was trapped in a sealed coffin which kept all but his thoughts sealed, the eye then replanted itself in my head and burned for a couple weaks, well it still burns but its a different indescribable burning sensation without pain, I guess that the best way to explain what I went through without going into detail"
Shach hesitantly walks in. Looking at the various conversations, He chooses to observe from a corner and tune his weapon.
Mz walked up to the door debating if she should go in or not..
"Screw it, it can't be that bad..."
She said while she opend the door. She walked inside scanning the room.
"Looks like we're running out of dark corners," Said Shach, with more of a scoff than a chuckle. "So, er, what's there to do in this...uh, Ball?"

Invisible Prophet

She enters the strange locations of which she heard rumors from. Where she can relax without worry. Or she might have to worry even more than usual. Being a successful assassin is not the easiest job in the world, and certainly not the most comfortable. But she took a breath and entered.

Admiring the surroundings, she sits in the nearest chair possible to the entrance, lowering her head, considering that her long, red hair covers her eyes and ears.

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mirror hadn't noticed the cigarette before, but now she could smell it clearly, and coughed. She refused to complain, and instead took a slow sip of her drink, inhaling the scent from the gin instead of the smoke. "Yeah, I suppose so. Might kill some of the rest of us in here, but it's not like that matters too much, right?" Her voice was teasing as she lowered the glass.

When he spoke of the pain, she couldn't help but wince in sympathy. The very thought made her skin prickle.
As his thoughts trailed from his violin, he began to notice the talk of pain and eyepatches. He sat in the chair nearest to the conversation.
She moved up a seat, considering she heard when the newest arrivals enter the building. She got very nervous in crowds for a very good reason. Smelling the cigarette she almost felt herself drool, "I haven't had one of those in years," She said inhaling. Frowning at his description, "That sounds just....delightful," she said with a pause.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff