Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

Micheal George Bowes-Lyon

Master of disguises!

How do you tell people to leave you alone..

Micheal shuddered. ''Formalities.. Ugh.'' He muttered and ordered a random couple of shots, making the servant decide on which drinks to give him. He downed them and turned around to look at Megan. ''It's a shame that I don't have an extra set of normal cloths with me.''

When it's their job to stick around you?
User Image

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Faye Mariss Beaudet

Faye wandered to the bar, eventually, and sat down next to the girl downing a bunch of Vodka shots. "Wanna include me in these shots?" Faye smirked at the girl, raising her eyebrows to the person tending the bar and grabbing her own shot, except of tequila. Ah, the magic liquor. Talk about hangovers when you drink it. . .
User Image
αυsтιɳ вυтʟєя
XXтнє ʟoя∂ oғ gяєє¢є
XX• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Austin laughed and walked over to the bar, where two girls were. He ordered himself just a simple water, and he grinned to the two. "Well, ladies, it seems as if alcohol must have gotten to you two, also." He murmured, sipping the water when the bartender came back with it. He looked to where Megan was, and he saw another boy with her, and they seemed to be changing out of the formal attire. Well, that was strange. Isn't the whole point of a ball supposed to be formal?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Dapper Bloodsucker

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

m e g α n t o l e я α t o
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
"If I were a painter, and could paint a memory, I'd climb inside the swirling skies to be with you. . . "

Thinking, Megan smiled at Micheal. "I think I have some male attire that might fit you," she said. A servant came and began leading him off, and Megan walked to Austin, her vodka and OJ barely drunken. She smiled and chuckled at Faye and Evelyn at the bar. "See? I`m drinking slow. . .I won`t get too tipsy this way," Megan smiled at him.

ooc <3 /ooc

User Image
αυsтιɳ вυтʟєя
XXтнє ʟoя∂ oғ gяєє¢є
Austin smiled, amused. "Ah, yes, that may be true Princess Megan. I'm still not that much a fan of alcohol, myself." Austin told her, shrugging, still smiling. Even though nobody was really dancing on the floor, he still seemed to be having tons of fun. He liked actually being away from his own city in Greece once in a while.

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
I'm AFRAID your never satisfied

I smiled at the girl I tapped the counter and bartender brought her a round of twenty as well. I took off my heels and threw them out the window "Now I believe the ball as begun" I smiled. After finishing the last few shots I had I slid down the railing of the staircase.

Cause we think like ANIMALS, we play pretend

ooc// NO NEW MESSAGES!

Dapper Bloodsucker

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
"If I were a painter, and could paint a memory, I'd climb inside the swirling skies to be with you. . . "

Smiling, Megan took a chocolate covered strawberry from a plate nearby and popped it into her mouth. "So, what does a Greek Lord do exactly, Austin?" she asked after she`d chewed and swallowed the strawberry.

ooc <3 /ooc

(brb guys.. Gonna eat somethig)
User Image
αυsтιɳ вυтʟєя
XXтнє ʟoя∂ oғ gяєє¢є
Austin scoffed. He looked to the girl sliding down the staircase, and a small smile played at his lips. He was amused. That did look fun, though it must be extremely dangerous. Then he shrugged at the question. "Not much. I'm barely related to the royal family, so I mainly hang around the castle looking for something to do. That's why I was so excited when Angeletta invited me to this here castle. It's something to do, away from Greece." Austin told her, drinking more of his water.

Dapper Bloodsucker

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Laughing, Megan pointed to Evelyn. "Sometimes, she`s embarrassing. But I love her!" She laughed.

ooc <3 /ooc

User Image
αυsтιɳ вυтʟєя
XXтнє ʟoя∂ oғ gяєє¢є
Austin smiled, nodding. "Yes... she does seem a bit interesting. But she should be careful. With all the shots she drank, she can really hurt herself. We wouldn't want that, would we?" Austin asked, smiling to himself.

(Short. Sorry.)

Dapper Bloodsucker

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Sighing, Megan nodded. "Soon one of my servants will take her to the guest room to have her rest," She said.

ooc Lol. Remember, Jaycie, it`s okay to have short posts. /ooc

User Image
User Image

Micheal George Bowes-Lyon

Master of disguises!

How do you tell people to leave you alone..

Sighing, Micheal let the servant lead him away from the party and upstairs, to one of the guests rooms. An outfit lay there.. On the king size bed. He smirked and put it on. He adjusted the jeans a bit before making his way downstairs and back to the party. ''Thank you.'' He said as he walked up to Megan and ordered a couple of shots. He downed them and smirked. ''This is a ball right? Let's dance then. Ballroom style.'' He said and took Megan's hand. ''May I?''

When it's their job to stick around you?
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces