poll dancer! ._. 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Statustician 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Whistles*

Edit: Woot! First! XD *likes getting first posts on pages* XD rofl

Wheezing Fatcat

Bye sockies (:

@Dragon :: Thank you.

[[As to starting a conversation, I must ask you this question.]]
How are you?

Wheezing Fatcat

Bye sockies (:

@Dragon :: Thank you.

[[As to starting a conversation, I must ask you this question.]]
How are you?

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am fine. You?

I'm watching I didn't know I was pregnant lol ^^

Wheezing Fatcat

o - o
Questing for a final item. So close too. I'm being paranoid about its price jumping...

Theres a show like that? What has the world come too...

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How much more do you need?

I know it sounds weird but there are a LOT of cases where women are pregnant and have no clue. Lol when I got pregnant last October I was on the pill and we used protection every single time. I always took a pregnancy test every month except for November because I thought I was being silly again. Lol and it turned out that I really was pregnant. I found out when I went to get the Depo birthcontrol shot. I lost the baby on Dec 11th though sad The due date was supposed to be July 17th ^^; lol.

Edit: A lot of these are women who were told they would never have children due to overy disease or something. They also have little to no symptoms, no baby bump, nausea, cravings, ect. Lol they find out they are pregnant while they are giving birth.

Wheezing Fatcat

Aw. Thats sad. Gosh. I've promised myself not to have sex until I marry. But then again its also has to do with my religion.
but I have no problem with it.

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I said that to. But if it makes it any better I waited until I got engaged. Barton and I were both virgins and each other's first XD ^^;; lol

Wheezing Fatcat

I find that but part cute. ;3

how does it feel to be married? o w o
IMMA BACK biggrin sorry about that my comp was all crashy
it just went PSHAUSHCARASHBOOM and then it froze and was a naughty computer User Image

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^ Were not married yet. We got engaged last year in August. We want a Halloween wedding. But right now we are saving up so we can move out of his parents house lol XD

^^ We met on gaia actually. His username is Cpt._Underpants. We've been together for 5.5 years XD 6 in January smile I am trying to get a job so I can help save up money to move out. Lol but hardly anyone is hiring o.o it sucks XD

I can't wait to be married though.

^.^ Wanna see a pic of Barton and I? biggrin
DragonRose215

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^ Were not married yet. We got engaged last year in August. We want a Halloween wedding. But right now we are saving up so we can move out of his parents house lol XD

^^ We met on gaia actually. His username is Cpt._Underpants. We've been together for 5.5 years XD 6 in January smile I am trying to get a job so I can help save up money to move out. Lol but hardly anyone is hiring o.o it sucks XD
YES ^^ i wanna see a pic aww thats soo cute <3
I can't wait to be married though.

^.^ Wanna see a pic of Barton and I? biggrin
i gotta go for now! i hope i getta freebie!!!!!!!! <3 bye guys!

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lol more than one XD But... They are sooo cute!!! *loves him*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items