• Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Joe Dickson
Death Techie
Joe Dickson
Death Techie
Joe Dickson
LOL My evening is a little uneventful. Chattin' on Gaia, listening to my oddly ranged music. What are you doing?

Watching Big Bang Theory, and chatting. What kind of music?

Well, Canto Pop Rock, Mando Pop Rock, K-Pop and Visual Kei. People question why I do this.

Why would they question it? If you like it then you should listen to it. It doesn't make sense to listen to music you dislike. I personally like techno and rock.

Good point, hm...now that gets me wondering...What is so strange about that range?

Mmm...Techno and rock! Good alone and good together! biggrin

Lol. It might be that they have no idea what you are talking about. Some people can be tricky like that.

My brothers get rather annoyed when I blast my techno and rock all over the house.
[Sakura]
xocelyxo
i would like a sketch biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

= u=b <3

yay!!! i love it thankx 4laugh

Sparkly Treasure

Sorry if I'm quiet, everyone. * u* I want to sketch as many as I can~

Sorry if I end up missing anyone, though. >:
KEEP CHATTING MY EGO IS PLEASED NOMNOMNOM

Shameless Lunatic

13,375 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Death Techie
vetina123
4laugh XD dunno what to say 4laugh

Tell us a story! blaugh

are you guys are familiar with vocaloids?

Fashionable Lunatic

Death Techie
Joe Dickson
Death Techie
Joe Dickson
Death Techie
Joe Dickson
LOL My evening is a little uneventful. Chattin' on Gaia, listening to my oddly ranged music. What are you doing?

Watching Big Bang Theory, and chatting. What kind of music?

Well, Canto Pop Rock, Mando Pop Rock, K-Pop and Visual Kei. People question why I do this.

Why would they question it? If you like it then you should listen to it. It doesn't make sense to listen to music you dislike. I personally like techno and rock.

Good point, hm...now that gets me wondering...What is so strange about that range?

Lol. It might be that they have no idea what you are talking about. Some people can be tricky like that.

My brothers get rather annoyed when I blast my techno and rock all over the house.

I've seen way too many people who look at me funny when I say I listen to Visual Kei. Only listeners and believers truly understand the beauty of it! mrgreen

LOL My parents hate it when I blast my VK stuff and my sister hates when I blast anything! Basically, I'm at a loss. I blast whenever I can when they're not around the house.

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Joe Dickson

Bahaha! I love fantastic elastics! mrgreen

Groups?

BEG and 2ne1 are a constant tie with me...as soon as I think Abracadabra is the best, I always remember that I don't care e e e e e e

And BigBang and SuperJunior are having a face off with SHINee right now for me...

you?

and *tosses cookies to ego monster* here's your nom noms!

Shirtless Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
thank you verry much im kinda unsure of what outfit i want so i constantly switch between a few. yours is verry good as well...green is one of my fovorite colors
thankies! i have a green avi since green is kinda rare on an avi surprised
ya it is now that i think of it lol you mostly see red and black avis alot mayb some pink ones as well
white siler and gold is getting a bit common too i like your new white one tho biggrin
thanks i like it as well but sometime i relly like makeing it a bit simpler ya know what im sayin? its some times the simple ones that catch your eye
yea plus simpler ones are actually less common now too since everyone wants to seem rich by making theirs fancy but then, well, it looks too cluttered
ya i know exactly what your sayin to much clutter just makes it look crappy

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
vetina123
Death Techie
vetina123

Tell us a story! blaugh

Heard of it, never watched it.
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
ya it is now that i think of it lol you mostly see red and black avis alot mayb some pink ones as well
white siler and gold is getting a bit common too i like your new white one tho biggrin
thanks i like it as well but sometime i relly like makeing it a bit simpler ya know what im sayin? its some times the simple ones that catch your eye
yea plus simpler ones are actually less common now too since everyone wants to seem rich by making theirs fancy but then, well, it looks too cluttered
ya i know exactly what your sayin to much clutter just makes it look crappy
pirate!

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Joe Dickson
Death Techie
Joe Dickson
Death Techie
Joe Dickson

I've seen way too many people who look at me funny when I say I listen to Visual Kei. Only listeners and believers truly understand the beauty of it! mrgreen

LOL My parents hate it when I blast my VK stuff and my sister hates when I blast anything! Basically, I'm at a loss. I blast whenever I can when they're not around the house.

I have never actually listened to this type of music, but I think I may have to start doing it. I also had to start blasting my music when no one was home.

Shameless Lunatic

13,375 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Death Techie
vetina123
Death Techie
vetina123

Tell us a story! blaugh

Heard of it, never watched it.

@TheInfamousSadie
try to watch evil saga - len&rin kagamine

got to go to school

Fashionable Lunatic

@Sachi Sensie: Hmm...well...I started with Suju and SNSD, BEG after some asked me to do a "just-for-fun" cover of Abracadabra, B2ST came next with Bad Girl, f(x) for NU ABO, MBLAQ for GOOD Luv, Son Dambi for Saturday Night (found that 'cause of a special performance by B2ST and MBLAQ), 2AM and PM for the Abracadabra parody and finally U-Kiss for Round and Round.

I listen to all of that, all of them with even amounts of songs, so I can't tell you who I like the most! xd

@Death Techie: It's really good (guilty: biased opinion) but it takes a while to get used if you're used to American rock music. After listening to VK, I find American music is lacking the same...feeling...but that's just me.

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Joe Dickson
@Sachi Sensie: Hmm...well...I started with Suju and SNSD, BEG after some asked me to do a "just-for-fun" cover of Abracadabra, B2ST came next with Bad Girl, f(x) for NU ABO, MBLAQ for GOOD Luv, Son Dambi for Saturday Night (found that 'cause of a special performance by B2ST and MBLAQ), 2AM and PM for the Abracadabra parody and finally U-Kiss for Round and Round.

I listen to all of that, all of them with even amounts of songs, so I can't tell you who I like the most! xd

you covered BEG? that's the best thing I've heard all week! and it's only monday!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff