Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

[Sakura]
You guys are feeding it by keeping this thread active. 8D;; /feels popular hahaha

For you, it's worth it! wink

Luxurious Accumulator

22,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
User Image
User Image
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Whoo!!!
Hey there sakura XD
Sorry for taking so long to get here.
I was playing zelda

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

User Image

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

Death Techie
Joe Dickson
LOL My evening is a little uneventful. Chattin' on Gaia, listening to my oddly ranged music. What are you doing?

Watching Big Bang Theory, and chatting. What kind of music?

Well, Canto Pop Rock, Mando Pop Rock, K-Pop and Visual Kei. People question why I do this.

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
this mysterious "+ R&C Mafia +" from your sig is intriguing... do you get to wear fedoras and carry around violin and guitar cases with heaters in them? also, down with Prohibition! whee

Shameless Lunatic

13,375 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
4laugh XD dunno what to say 4laugh

Shirtless Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
wow you have amazing art skills.
yes, yes she does biggrin btw nice avi!
thank you verry much im kinda unsure of what outfit i want so i constantly switch between a few. yours is verry good as well...green is one of my fovorite colors
thankies! i have a green avi since green is kinda rare on an avi surprised
ya it is now that i think of it lol you mostly see red and black avis alot mayb some pink ones as well
white siler and gold is getting a bit common too i like your new white one tho biggrin
thanks i like it as well but sometime i relly like makeing it a bit simpler ya know what im sayin? its some times the simple ones that catch your eye

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Joe Dickson
Death Techie
Joe Dickson
LOL My evening is a little uneventful. Chattin' on Gaia, listening to my oddly ranged music. What are you doing?

Well, Canto Pop Rock, Mando Pop Rock, K-Pop and Visual Kei. People question why I do this.

Why would they question it? If you like it then you should listen to it. It doesn't make sense to listen to music you dislike. I personally like techno and rock.
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Xx_Yuri_Lowell_xXx
thank you verry much im kinda unsure of what outfit i want so i constantly switch between a few. yours is verry good as well...green is one of my fovorite colors
thankies! i have a green avi since green is kinda rare on an avi surprised
ya it is now that i think of it lol you mostly see red and black avis alot mayb some pink ones as well
white siler and gold is getting a bit common too i like your new white one tho biggrin
thanks i like it as well but sometime i relly like makeing it a bit simpler ya know what im sayin? its some times the simple ones that catch your eye
yea plus simpler ones are actually less common now too since everyone wants to seem rich by making theirs fancy but then, well, it looks too cluttered

Fashionable Lunatic

Death Techie
Joe Dickson
Death Techie
Joe Dickson

Why would they question it? If you like it then you should listen to it. It doesn't make sense to listen to music you dislike. I personally like techno and rock.

Good point, hm...now that gets me wondering...What is so strange about that range?

Mmm...Techno and rock! Good alone and good together! biggrin

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Joe Dickson
K-Pop

We should be best friends because elastic is fantastic. also, yes, my whisper is the Lucifer. whee

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
vetina123
4laugh XD dunno what to say 4laugh

Tell us a story! blaugh

Sparkly Treasure

xocelyxo
i would like a sketch biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

= u=b <3

Fashionable Lunatic

Sachi Senshi
Joe Dickson
K-Pop

We should be best friends because elastic is fantastic. also, yes, my whisper is the Lucifer. whee

Bahaha! I love fantastic elastics! mrgreen

Groups?

Sparkly Treasure

Starrii
whut

STARRII BB <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers