16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Hyper_Blossom
WeirdRoseBud
Hyper_Blossom
WeirdRoseBud
Rose had noticed a girl wandering along the roses. "Hello." She said when she got close enough to talk to the girl.

Blossom heard a girl's voice beside her. She turned away from the roses and looked at her. "Hi." she said with a smile.

"My name is Rose." She said looking at the girl. "What is your name?" She asked and still had the locket in her hand.

"I'm Blossom," she said looking back at Rose. "nice to meet you." She looked curiously at the locket in Rose's hand. "I like your locket. Who's that in the picture?" She asked.

"Nice to meet you too." She said and then noticed that Blossom had said something about her locket. "Oh this. It is an old family heirloom. My mother gave it to me before she passed. One photo is her and the other one is a guy that I was supposed to be getting engaged to." She said looking away a little.
WeirdRoseBud
Hyper_Blossom
WeirdRoseBud
Hyper_Blossom
WeirdRoseBud
Rose had noticed a girl wandering along the roses. "Hello." She said when she got close enough to talk to the girl.

Blossom heard a girl's voice beside her. She turned away from the roses and looked at her. "Hi." she said with a smile.

"My name is Rose." She said looking at the girl. "What is your name?" She asked and still had the locket in her hand.

"I'm Blossom," she said looking back at Rose. "nice to meet you." She looked curiously at the locket in Rose's hand. "I like your locket. Who's that in the picture?" She asked.

"Nice to meet you too." She said and then noticed that Blossom had said something about her locket. "Oh this. It is an old family heirloom. My mother gave it to me before she passed. One photo is her and the other one is a guy that I was supposed to be getting engaged to." She said looking away a little.

Blossom noticed the girl's sad response to her question. She felt a little bad. "Oh. I'm sorry about your mother... It's very pretty though." She said with a smile, trying to make her feel better.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Hyper_Blossom
WeirdRoseBud
Hyper_Blossom
WeirdRoseBud
Hyper_Blossom
WeirdRoseBud

Blossom noticed the girl's sad response to her question. She felt a little bad. "Oh. I'm sorry about your mother... It's very pretty though." She said with a smile, trying to make her feel better.

"Oh no it is not that. I have dealt with my mother's death when I was younger. I had to I was the oldest female in the family. Actually I was the oldest out of entire immediate family. My father left my mother when my brother was just a babe and then she took care of us. But these tears are actually for the one I was supposed to get engaged to." She said lifting her head and taking a deep breath. She had to get herself under control so she didn't make a scene.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Awww....I wanted to enter the art contest...seems i was too late to look at the post.........OTL
*walks in quietly surrounded by the scent of flowers* I wonder if there's jasmine flowers here...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff