Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossom had forgotten all about the weekend long ball going on. She had been to busy trying to figure out a strategy to beat her friends Yuugi and Yami in a children's card game. So far, they had beaten her 10 times, but she wasn't going to give up. She saw her calendar. "The 26th??? It's the last day!! Why didn't Anzu remind me?!" she screamed out as she searched for her favorite pink dress. Anzu probably wanted all the dances with Yami and Yuugi to herself.
Blossom quickly got ready and headed out the door. She saw the party out in the rose garden. Roses? How pretty! she thought and ran over to the garden.
She sat in a nice chair and looked at the beautiful flowers that surrounded her.

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
-L O V E-
Olalla saw the man glance at her and quickly looked down with her usual timid face with cheeks filled with blush. He sat at a table not too far away, but he seemed not sure if he was going to stay there or not. Unsure what to do Olalla decided she would go explore the Garden, it was lovely why not embrace its beauty? She soon was lost in the maze of roses and hidden mirrors, again unsure of what to do Olalla just sat on the floor and relaxed, shed find her way out soon enough, for now a little nap. . .
. . . Is A -G A M B L E-

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Rose walks around the ball. Wondering what to do so she decides o go try and find someone to talk to.

OOC; Hyper Blossom I love your signature.
Blossom sat, unsure what to do. The party had died down. She mumbled to herself, still upset at her "so-called-friend." She always has a annoying "friendship speach", but she doesn't seem to truly mean it. she thought. Oh well, I'll let it go. It probably was an honest mistake. She got up and started to wander around the garden. She looked curiously in the mirrors hanging in the trees. Roses and mirrors, intresting theme.
She continued to wander, smelling the pretty roses along the way.
occ; @WeirdRoseBud, thanks. I saw the picture and I thought it was perfect! ^.^

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Rose had noticed a girl wandering along the roses. "Hello." She said when she got close enough to talk to the girl.
User Image
Epiphanic <3's you

Epiph walks into the garden. "Hello everyone," she says mostly to herself.

Bunny

I LLOVE UR OUTFIT!

6,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Obviously the two people at the table did not notice him. Too much in love or something. Rept got up and slowly walked away. He looked around the entire room once again, then glanced at his paws and rings. It occured to him "I'm an adventurer. I do what I can for the people of Gaia. I don't belong in some fancy party." He leaned against a wall and let out a sigh. "Wish I could spend some time for myself though. Or at least with somebody."

Rept was a little confused about his relationship. He had just left another world earlier. He didn't know what exactly his relationship status was. He left his girlfriend alone.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Rose noticed that the girl didn't hear her so she left her to go find someone else to talk to. She reached into her pocket and pulled out heart locket. "Goddess I wish I was there with you right now." She said and opened it to show a picture of a handsome man. It was her boyfriend that she left alone at home.
WeirdRoseBud
Rose had noticed a girl wandering along the roses. "Hello." She said when she got close enough to talk to the girl.

Blossom heard a girl's voice beside her. She turned away from the roses and looked at her. "Hi." she said with a smile.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Hyper_Blossom
WeirdRoseBud

Blossom heard a girl's voice beside her. She turned away from the roses and looked at her. "Hi." she said with a smile.

"My name is Rose." She said looking at the girl. "What is your name?" She asked and still had the locket in her hand.
WeirdRoseBud
Hyper_Blossom
WeirdRoseBud

"My name is Rose." She said looking at the girl. "What is your name?" She asked and still had the locket in her hand.

"I'm Blossom," she said looking back at Rose. "nice to meet you." She looked curiously at the locket in Rose's hand. "I like your locket. Who's that in the picture?" She asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff