Welcome to Gaia! ::

argella1300
Mitsumi24
argella1300
Mitsumi24
Mitsumi sighed and drank some punch.She felt tired after walking around the garden of roses.

Allie saw a girl drinking some punch. Looking for some conversation, she approached. "Hello," she said.

Mitsumi looked up and saw a girl who just approached her. "Hi" She replied with a smile.

Allie smiled back. "My name is Allie, what's yours?"

((HER NAME IS MITSUMI. IT SAYS SO RIGHT THERE.))
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
argella1300
Mitsumi24
argella1300
Mitsumi24
Mitsumi sighed and drank some punch.She felt tired after walking around the garden of roses.

Allie saw a girl drinking some punch. Looking for some conversation, she approached. "Hello," she said.

Mitsumi looked up and saw a girl who just approached her. "Hi" She replied with a smile.

hello im a new ape
GOD OF VATS OF MILKZ
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
argella1300
Mitsumi24
argella1300
Mitsumi24

hello im a new ape

"WHY HELLO COMRADE." ROARED THE APE.

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
" indeed it would, thank you again"

"Uhm, hiya." Jeck said, turning to the girl with green roses. "I've never seen roses that color before...granted, my favorite color of rose isn't common either, but still." Jeck mentally kicked himself. Was he really talking about flowers?
Ember looked up and smile at the handsome boy "yeah, they're pretty rare and what would your favorite be if i may ask ?"

Jeck smiled back shyly, squeezing Darrel, his teddy bear, while wishing he hadn't brought it. Even though Darrel was the only thing that kept his agoraphobia in check. Jeck Replied quietly, "Blue roses. They're so beautiful, and it's such an uncommon color in nature. I love them."
"hmm well since i dont see any lets make some..." ember smiled and picked a few white roses before she walked over to the food table and started mixing various things into a small bowl.

Following the girl over to the table, he tilted his head to one side as he tried to figure out how she was going to turn them into blue roses. In doing so, an errant curl fell in front of his eye, which he had to blow away. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" he asked shyly.
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
" indeed it would, thank you again"

"Uhm, hiya." Jeck said, turning to the girl with green roses. "I've never seen roses that color before...granted, my favorite color of rose isn't common either, but still." Jeck mentally kicked himself. Was he really talking about flowers?
Ember looked up and smile at the handsome boy "yeah, they're pretty rare and what would your favorite be if i may ask ?"

Jeck smiled back shyly, squeezing Darrel, his teddy bear, while wishing he hadn't brought it. Even though Darrel was the only thing that kept his agoraphobia in check. Jeck Replied quietly, "Blue roses. They're so beautiful, and it's such an uncommon color in nature. I love them."
"hmm well since i dont see any lets make some..." ember smiled and picked a few white roses before she walked over to the food table and started mixing various things into a small bowl.

Following the girl over to the table, he tilted his head to one side as he tried to figure out how she was going to turn them into blue roses. In doing so, an errant curl fell in front of his eye, which he had to blow away. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" he asked shyly.
" My name is Ember" she said smiling. she poured some necar and crushed ambrosia into the bowl before tossing in a hand full of blue berries." and what would yours be ?"
"Hello fellow comrades!" Ape said.

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone

" My name is Ember" she said smiling. she poured some necar and crushed ambrosia into the bowl before tossing in a hand full of blue berries." and what would yours be ?"
~Come and hold me close I’m shivering cold in the heart of rain...~

User Image

"Ember...that's a pretty name." he replied, returning her smile. "My name's Jeck. It's nice to meet you." Green eyes widening, jeck turned and faced an ape also stanidng in the room. "Why hello...comrade?"
User Image

~Darkness falls, I'm calling for the dawn...~

User Image
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone

~Come and hold me close I’m shivering cold in the heart of rain...~

User Image

"Ember...that's a pretty name." he replied, returning her smile. "My name's Jeck. It's nice to meet you." Green eyes widening, jeck turned and faced an ape also stanidng in the room. "Why hello...comrade?"
User Image

~Darkness falls, I'm calling for the dawn...~

User Image
"jeck"she smiled "i like it" ignoring the Ape she took a white rose and dipped it into the bowl, after a few seconds she pulled it out revealing a blue rose. "one blue rose" she said smiling
Chii once again enters the *mostly* empty party and dances by herself on the dancefloor.

6,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
The ball was almost over. Rept never got to take part of the festivities.
Just yesterday, he had to keep 5 other people alive when they were ambushed by Animated. Its not easy being a medic and he still felt tired from everything yesterday. It wasn't until recently he heard of the event.
Bring your fanciest cloth. Bring your friends. Have fun at the Gaian run
GAIA BALL!

Was written on a flyer. How could Rept miss this out? He's spent his first week at Gaia helping those in need, he could use a break. Maybe make some friends. At least this sounded all good until he noticed the fine print. The end date... Rept rushed his way to the ball, not stopping to change into something fancy (As if He had something fancy, he's new!).

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
-L O V E-

As Olalla entered the Garden she was amazed at its Beauty. There was a strong aroma of roses that filled the area, it made Olalla want to just go and smell every rose. But instead she just went on into the Garden, finding a open chair she sat down and let the sweet aroma fill her.

. . . Is A -G A M B L E-

6,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rept made it to the ball with haste. He couldn't help but notice all the girls. The section he was at had roses all around. A nature theme? He looked all around the room and saw only more roses. Well he was wrong. This was more toward love. It occurred to him that he was trying to catch his breath still then hid rushed behind a corner. Looking like you ran a marathon is not a good way to come to a ball.

After he caught his breath, he took a look around the entire room. He noticed a girl sitting in a chair alone. Yet she was smiling. She seemed to like the roses smell. The only smell Rept liked was usually a food. He then took a seat at another table and wondered what he should do. He then realized he was sitting at somebody else's table.
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces