• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Chiisara
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Chiisara
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Ember perked up a the stangers question. oh yes im fine, just a little sad with the lack of green roses

"Well, the ball is mostly over. But here, have this." Chii twirled her staff over Ember's head and a sparkling green light swirled and released 3 green roses that fell into Ember's hands. "At least you get something you'd like."
a huge grin spread across Ember's face " oh thank you so much ! i hate that i missed most of the ball though, i guess there's always next year"

"Well, maybe they'll have an after ball? That would be fun. I'm glad you like your roses." Chii smiled and walked away from the garden.
" indeed it would, thank you again"

"Uhm, hiya." Jeck said, turning to the girl with green roses. "I've never seen roses that color before...granted, my favorite color of rose isn't common either, but still." Jeck mentally kicked himself. Was he really talking about flowers?
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Chiisara
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Chiisara
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Ember perked up a the stangers question. oh yes im fine, just a little sad with the lack of green roses

"Well, the ball is mostly over. But here, have this." Chii twirled her staff over Ember's head and a sparkling green light swirled and released 3 green roses that fell into Ember's hands. "At least you get something you'd like."
a huge grin spread across Ember's face " oh thank you so much ! i hate that i missed most of the ball though, i guess there's always next year"

"Well, maybe they'll have an after ball? That would be fun. I'm glad you like your roses." Chii smiled and walked away from the garden.

"Uhm, hiya." Jeck said, turning to the girl with green roses. "I've never seen roses that color before...granted, my favorite color of rose isn't common either, but still." Jeck mentally kicked himself. Was he really talking about flowers?
Ember looked up and smile at the handsome boy "yeah, they're pretty rare and what would your favorite be if i may ask ?"

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Chiisara
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone

Ember looked up and smile at the handsome boy "yeah, they're pretty rare and what would your favorite be if i may ask ?"

Jeck smiled back shyly, squeezing Darrel, his teddy bear, while wishing he hadn't brought it. Even though Darrel was the only thing that kept his agoraphobia in check. Jeck Replied quietly, "Blue roses. They're so beautiful, and it's such an uncommon color in nature. I love them."
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Jeck Tale
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone
Chiisara
Why_Is_All_The_Rum_Gone

Jeck smiled back shyly, squeezing Darrel, his teddy bear, while wishing he hadn't brought it. Even though Darrel was the only thing that kept his agoraphobia in check. Jeck Replied quietly, "Blue roses. They're so beautiful, and it's such an uncommon color in nature. I love them."
"hmm well since i dont see any lets make some..." ember smiled and picked a few white roses before she walked over to the food table and started mixing various things into a small bowl.

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
((Ugh, i have to go. Can we continue tomorrow maybe?))
Jeck Tale
~Come and hold me close I’m shivering cold in the heart of rain...~

User Image
Jeck's eyes widened as a woman produced green roses out of thin air with a wave of her staff. Impressed, Jeck wandered over to the woman and said, "Wow, that was really..." He trailed off as he looked at the woman the green roses had been made for. Shaking his head, he continued, "Impressive. May i ask how you did that?"
User Image

~Darkness falls, I'm calling for the dawn...~

User Image

((Eeep! I didn't notice this post!))

Chii turns to face a man who had seen her magic. She gave a small smile. "I'm a spellcasting Angelis. This party is wonderful, so I grant wishes, spells and blessings. Now that tonight is over, I must take my leave. Nice seeing you, sir." She twirls the staff around in the air and the bright blue light envelops her petite body and she disappears, the sparkles of the magic left behind.
User Image

Aurai looked around the room, smiling pleasantly. "Everyone, it is time for me to take my leave. If I don't return tomorrow before this closes, this is goodbye! Thank you for enjoying this ball with me, and all your kindness! You were wonderful guests! Truly. I hope to see some of you again next year, or in the Planning Guild for next year's ball!" Her sapphire eyes shed a single tear, and blowing one final kiss to the entire room, she fluttered out.

Beloved Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zeyre

I watched as guests continued to leave, and even Princess Aurai herself. I looked up at a clock and saw just how late it really was. I sighed and laid down on the grass next to a bush of white roses, and fell asleep, hoping that Zeyre would be there soon and he would wake me up when he came. I mumbled softly in my sleep as dew slowly formed on each rose and blade of grass and coated me, even. My white hair challenged the white roses next to me for their beauty and sparkle in the starlight as I had dreams of dancing and singing and Zeyre. [♥]

Beloved Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

((ATTENTION: IF A BOX POPS UP ASKING YOU FOR YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD
      CLICK THE 'X'. DO NOT TYPE IN YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD,
      I REPEAT
      DO NOT TYPE IN YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD.
      IT IS A PASSWORD PHISHER AND WILL STEAL YOUR STUFF.
      PEOPLE ON THIS VERY BOARD HAVE GOTTEN STUFF STOLEN FROM THIS. GAIA MODS ARE WORKING ON THE PROBLEM, BUT FOR NOW, JUST CLICK THE X.

Thank you.))
      [♥]

Aekea Deadeye

10,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
SayomiKenchi
Ivan The Mouse
SayomiKenchi
Ivan The Mouse
SayomiKenchi
Ivan The Mouse

"Okay, here I go.

I remember my voyage from the Port of Gambino de Isle to the Northern Lands, you know? Especially that part when Northern Pirates ambushed our ship and tried to steal our cargo of...precious stones."

Precious stones like expensive??

"Yes, yes. They are to be carried to Port Leonhardt during that time. Diamonds, sapphires, opals and topazes...Which was a perfect bait for pirates."

Did you capture them back? Gosh sounds so exciteing!!!

"Actually, the pirates were never even able to lay a hand on the chests, because we fended them off before they could actually raid the merchant galleon."

"Wow." she says. "So the jewels were safely delivered then."

"Yes. And after that affair with the pirates, we tended to arm our ships with larger cannons." He said.
Skyosto321
nozomi-chan832
Skyosto321
nozomi-chan832

right , my wish has came true ~thank you~~~blushes and smiles

Skyosto blushed as she said thank you and smiled also. "So, what now?" He asked Nozomi as they stood together.

hmm ..~grabs sky's hand ~come on lets go check out the rest of this place

Sky was surprised and before he said anything he was led by Nozomi to see the rest of the garden.

after a bit of running nozomi stopped by a rose bush then picked two roses ~ white rose or red rose? she asked giving sky a smile and the two roses

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
'grab a cookie and put it on the mouth * heart Lovee IT

O.G. Citizen

11,190 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Mitsumi24
Mitsumi sighed and drank some punch.She felt tired after walking around the garden of roses.

Allie saw a girl drinking some punch. Looking for some conversation, she approached. "Hello," she said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff