Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Psyche et Amor
onepiecegirl
"I'm going to go but I meant no harm to you Pysche. You are beautiful inside and out...don't ever forget that. Goddesses are truly jealous of you. Goodnight everyone in the ballroom." heart smile
User Image

((ahh, goodnight honey. Psyche loves you! xD heart ))

Goodnight!!!
User Image ANNOUNCEMENT

Aurai sprung onto the table again, shouting with her tiny hands cupped: "Winners to the Poetry and Art contests have been chosen by you the voters, and polls are closed! Please go check the first page or the voting threads to view the winners. Thank you to all who competed! We have some very talented guests."
Psyche et Amor
User Image

Psyche throws herself on the ground, head ducked under her folded arms, and sobbed and sputtered into a poor of spilts wine.
"NOBODY TRULY KNOWS HOW TO LOOOOOOVE" She cried, and failed to notice her white dress was become a lovely shade of dark red.

Chii sits next to Psyche and looks at her, tears streaming down her cheeks and a ruined dress. Chii pats her head and twirls her staff once again. A pale pink light glows over the dress and in a matter of seconds, the stains vanished. "Please, please...do not cry anymore..."
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
User Image

Psyche throws herself on the ground, head ducked under her folded arms, and sobbed and sputtered into a poor of spilts wine.
"NOBODY TRULY KNOWS HOW TO LOOOOOOVE" She cried, and failed to notice her white dress was become a lovely shade of dark red.

Chii sits next to Psyche and looks at her, tears streaming down her cheeks and a ruined dress. Chii pats her head and twirls her staff once again. A pale pink light glows over the dress and in a matter of seconds, the stains vanished. "Please, please...do not cry anymore..."
User Image

Psyche hiccuped, then laughed. "You are so, so kind. If only you could be so kind, a pillow?" Psyche yawned, hiccuped again, and leaned against the girl. "You are so nice to me, Eros, darling~"
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
User Image

User Image

Psyche hiccuped, then laughed. "You are so, so kind. If only you could be so kind, a pillow?" Psyche yawned, hiccuped again, and leaned against the girl. "You are so nice to me, Eros, darling~"

Chii chuckles and twirls her staff once again. A bright yellow light swirls out of her staff and gently, a star-embedded pillow falls into Psyche's lap. "You sure do love Eros, hm?"
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
User Image

User Image

Chii chuckles and twirls her staff once again. A bright yellow light swirls out of her staff and gently, a star-embedded pillow falls into Psyche's lap. "You sure do love Eros, hm?"
User Image

Psyche hugged the pillow to her chest, and opened her mouth to answer.
Unfortunately, the pillow was far too soft, and she fell asleep before she could answer.
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
User Image

User Image

User Image

Unfortunately, the pillow was far too soft, and she fell asleep before she could answer.

Chii taps her shoulder gently for her to wake up and takes the pillow from her.
CharmedandDangerousImSure
Zeyre
CharmedandDangerousImSure

"Oh.." she said smiling. " Well yes I guess it does, are you enjoying the party?" she said while taking a seat on the ivory chairs.

"It's been very.. interesting." I smiled at her.

"Oh?" she said grinning her tail began to sway as she picked up a beverage from a passing waiter "Thankyou" she said to him. "So do tell me about this interesting evening of yours? If you don't mind that is"

"Ah, well.." I trailed, remembering the incident this past few days. "I've met this very interesting lady. It seems that every time I get a step closer to her, she would slip out of my grasp." smile widened. "It's an exciting chase." I turned to her and held out my hand. "Let's not talk about that now. It's a beautiful night tonight, it would be a shame not to ask for a dance to such a lovely lady." I smiled gently, murmuring softly, "May I have this dance?"
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Psyche, too tired, looks at the girls blankly. "Mother?"

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Goodnight everybody! It was a fine ball!
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
User Image

User Image

User Image

Chii shakes her shoulders gently. "You love Eros, no?"

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Liz sat down in a quiet spot, pulling out her guitar and began to play and sing one of her own original songs," We fell into the sky
We found ourselves in something bigger
Don't tell the other stars
that we're slipping into constellation
I am pulled into your orbit
wanna make this last, forever...

Never fade away...
Never fade away...

Will we fall from the heavens
When everything's gone wrong?
Will our hearts still remember
when the memories are gone...
"
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Psyche blinked. "Of course I do.."
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
Chiisara
Psyche et Amor
User Image

User Image

User Image

Psyche blinked. "Of course I do.."

"He kissed you, yes?"
User Image

Aurai fluttered back into the room, everything taken care of. "Now I can just relax..." She sighed pleasantly, and plopped herself down on a bench near Psyche and the others. "What have I missed?" She blinked her night-sky eyes. "Is Psyche alright?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff