Welcome to Gaia! ::

-gets up from her spot and takes a sip from punch- it seems like everyone is having a blast

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
Anti-Ling
*thrusts* :V

indeed, and I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Mirraruka
Kiki lulu tubs123

so how was your day before you walked into this beautiful room-stares around the room in awh-

My day so far has been as normal as any other.
-she sighs-
At least there is a place of elegance to relieve the stresses from every day life.

i know its so pretty the fairy queen would love it but im glad i can get a break from her once and awhile -sighs-
Bandit anonymous
singlikenoonecanhearyou
Bandit anonymous
*I peek my head through the room and puts a big smile on my face* This is an amazng room here. So much beauty. I will stay here for a while. *finds an open bench and opens my book to read*

*curtsies* care to dance?

*looks up from my book* sure *closes my book* I would love to dance *gets up and holds my hand out for you*

*blush* takes hand and walk out to dance floor

Shirtless Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Tipped over Teapot
lxlprince_alexanderlxl
The Tipped over Teapot
"Thank you, dear" she said to Prince, accepting his cup of tea. "My day has been lovely, and this event will only better it!" she laughed lightly and then looked over at zee. "Very well, thank you. Yourself?"

hmm my day is just starting with this event eventhough its night time here ;3 -stares at zee- too bad zee had to leave ^_^

"Really? It's a little after noon where I come from. Oh, I know. I hope you she returns soon!"

-sits beside u and look down a bit- hmm i miss my princess right now... ^_^

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Princess Aurai
KyraJay
Kyra kept gazing from her spot and couldn't help but smile. "Everyone's having so much fun," she said with a soft laugh. "Everyone's in thier right place."

User Image

"So are you dear! You have a gorgeous dress." She smiled softly. "You should dance or explore the garden!"

"Ah, no... I couldn't," Kyra said to Princess Aurai folding he hands, "I'm really more of a people watcher. And I can't dance for the life of me." She laughed nervously.

Sparkly Trader

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Eryn looks at IMMA "yeah, they sure did." she glances at Lwn, who looks even more out of place than her and smiles. he doesnt seem to care that he isnt dressed right. maybe i shouldnt either.

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
"Walks over to an available chair and sits, watching the others chat."

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
animegirl1023
Serena walks into the room. "my, it seems like this is going to be a lively night. Would anyone care for a dance?"

take my hand and we shall dance biggrin

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
*makes her entrance in a dramatic whirl of rose petals* oh my! is it time again for the ball? *laughs*

Unforgiving Elder

Mirraruka
Chaos Beaver

"Not all children are menace... Just those who try to act cool, or mature." Chaos said flipping some hair out of his eyes. "It is those children that are the problem."

I suppose you have a point. -moves some of your hair out of your face-
You know, using your hands is a more effective way to accomplish the same task.
Need not waste unneeded energy.

"Amusing... Very amusing." Chaos chuckled a bit as he picked up his lemonade and shook it around a bit, the ice clanging against the glass. He then pulled his scarf down a bit and took a drink. "There are things I like to waste my energy on and things I don't."
User Image

Looking into the crowd, she spots the person she is looking for."My dearest friend, Aurai! How are you enjoying yourself so far? I see that you have already made several friends and chatted with many of the guests." She plucks a beautiful flower from the one of the vines hanging down from the trellis they stood under. She then tucks it behind Aurai's ear.There. Just a little something from me!

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
animegirl1023
Serena walks into the room. "my, it seems like this is going to be a lively night. Would anyone care for a dance?"

-baked walks up to you with a pink rose- would you care to dance with me ^^
II-Tune-ll

I love your hair heart

User Image

"Thank you! You are very pretty as well."

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
yes i know im sexy
Kiki lulu tubs123
yes i know im sexy
Kiki lulu tubs123
-goes back to humming- hmm hm hmm hm hmm

"hay beautiful ummer, would u mind a dance??" - gives hand out-[/quote
why of course i would like to dance. -gives hand and stands up-

so we dance along the room and smooth as the music flows and as i twirl you across the room, i see the beauty that u brought upon us biggrin

why thank you smile -goes back to dancing in the light-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces