Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.
Gold nodded, smiling graciously. "Please take your time, I'm in need of a stretch anyway." She stood after he left and took off towards the flowering parts of the garden. She pulled out her fan and began to glance around. Once she was a good way in, she spotted daffodils growing near a rather large mirror. Delighted to see her favorite flower, Gold knelt to smell them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Gawker

8,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
dustii crayons

sigh.. -sits down on a chair and grabs a drink- User Image

Ceol waved at her.
"Oh hey would you like to join us, you seem awfully lonesome!" smile
Ivan The Mouse
Princess Aurai
Ivan The Mouse
A man in Napoleonic attire suddenly walks in. He then looks around and said "Ah, I say this ball is very majestic. I wonder whom I could talk to here?"

User Image

"Thank you! We tried to make it the very best we could~" Aurai went over to gree the newcomer. "Welcome! You have a very unique sense of style. You know, right now we have a Rose King Contest going on with a shortage of entrants. If you make a flower or plant themed outfit, you could compete!"

||Info is on the first page. ^^ ||

"Oh, I'm sorry if I went to this ball on this attire. You know, this is how an old soldier dresses in a party." He replied.

User Image

"Oh no, not at all!" She beamed. "It's very stylish. I'm just asking if you'd like to compete for King, in which case you'd need to follow our theme of flowers or plants, and send me how you'd look like that. You can change back after if you desire. Just giving you the option." She curtsied.
*goes to the garden Looks at all the wonderful flowers

Shy Cutie-Pie

Vicis smiled and walked back out to the garden, a little more relaxed than before.

"I guess the ball scene isn't too bad."
Ivan The Mouse
SayomiKenchi
Ivan The Mouse
A man in Napoleonic attire suddenly walks in. He then looks around and said "Ah, I say this ball is very majestic. I wonder whom I could talk to here?"

why hello there. long voyage?

"Long voyage indeed. Nice meeting you, by the way."

ahh the pleasure is all mine. kind sir. Where has your voyage taken you? If you don't mind my asking. I've always been enchanted by the sea.
Rosey Aphrodite
chiikii chiikuu
Rosey Aphrodite
chiikii chiikuu

"All men have different tastes in women. They may like blonde, black, red or brunette hair, or maybe any color hair. They may like different colored eyes or skin. But what matters is who you are inside, because one day that person who truly falls in love with you will cherish you as the most beautiful person in the world and beyond. That is one of the gifts of true happiness. You will find yours eventually just like I hope to." She smiles and sips more of her drink.

User Image

"You are definitely right. I have seen many couples in my time, and true love is the best kind. I have seen much sadness and anger. But, you do not need to worry about me, your happiness is what you should be focused on.

"R-really? I've never been focused on before, honestly." Her cheeks warm and she smiles at Aphrodite. "Thank you. I hope we become great friends!" She lightly twirls her staff and a gold ribbon appears, swaying in the air, then falling in her left hand. She passes it to Aphrodite. "I give a different colored ribbon when I make a new friend. "Gold is the ribbon of warmth. You have much goodness and care inside your heart, even though your beauty seems to shine out those qualities. I believe those qualities can shine if you let it out more often. Then all of them bring out who you are."

heart

User Image

Aphrodite smiled at the girl."Oh my, I feel very honored. Here is something in return.She walks over to one of the magnolia trees and plucks a blossom from it.A Magnolia flower, to bring out your magnificent beauty.She tucks it behind her ear.

Chii lowers her head as Aphrodite places the flower aside her ear. she lifts her head up and smiles. "Thank you. It's such a beautiful flower." She then glances around the party. "Why don't we find you a nice gentleman to dance with?"

Tipsy Noob

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ceol Ceol
dustii crayons

sigh.. -sits down on a chair and grabs a drink- User Image

Ceol waved at her.
"Oh hey would you like to join us, you seem awfully lonesome!" smile

-looks up- "huh?.. me?.. okay.. my name's misty.. :3"

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
spring_princess7
Kiki lulu tubs123
spring_princess7
Kiki lulu tubs123
spring_princess7

"awww" she hugs the cute bunny
" do you want me to join in my small tea party and bring your new friend as well" ^_^

okayyy biggrin -sits down and sips tea-

offers her a plate of pastries" want some of my divine pastries only made by me " she winks at her and smiles ^_^

heckk yah -grabs a handful- hehee

*laughing* she smiles at her. " i'm so happy you like them ^_^"

i love your baking -stares at the plate of cookies behind her- hmmm.....
Travis walks through the elegant arch wrapped with beautiful bright flowers. He looks around to see if anyone is watching, and when he makes sure that no one is, he picks one and puts it as a corsage. He quickly runs a hand through his dark hair before taking another flower for his pending date for the night. He steps back to the edge of the place and watches the people mingling and dancing.

Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
­
­
pizza is here!!
2 pepperoni and 1 vegetarian? wink

lolUser Image

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
-dances around and twirls through the air spreading her wings- -sighs- hehee
Ivan The Mouse
Rosey Aphrodite
Ivan The Mouse

User Image

She strolls over to the sir, may I interest you in something to drink? She calls a servant over with a glass of wine on the serving tray.

"Ah yes. A glass of absinthe, please." He requests. "And by the way, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ivan Livitenko. But you can call me...'Mouse'. Pleased to meet you, madam." He then takes the woman's hand and kisses it.

User Image

She giggles into her hand."Aha, a refined gentlemen. She turns to the servant.Bring this man a glass, and some absinthe.Aphrodite turns back to her guest.So Mr. Mouse, where are you from?

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ceol Ceol
spring_princess7
Ceol Ceol
spring_princess7
Ceol Ceol
Hello smile

*never been to a gaia ball before. XD*

sees the new comer, she waves at her " hey there, your new to the ball am i right ^_^, would you mind joining me for tea" she waves at her ^_^

*Smiles warnmly and waves back and quietly walks over*

"Why yes I am new. wink And yes I'd love to join you for tea."

she smiles at her and offers her a chair to sit- pouring tea and hands it to her, gets a plate of pastry
" would you want some of my homemade pastry" she smiles at her ^_^

*Ceol's eyes glaze over at the mention of pastries. /love/sugar/love. She tried to control her voice while holding her freshly poured cup of tea - "YESS PLEEEEASEE! OH I DO LOVE SUGARY BON BONS AND SUCH!!"
*Tries to control self*
"I mean, yes please I would love to. Oh, my name is Ceolsige. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

she smiles ate her " please help yourself with this sugar" laughs
"its a pleasure to met you, i'm spring_princess just call me kay, my friend here is KiKi : Kiki lulu tubs123 : ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff