Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
םιɢ α ℓιттℓє םєєρєя

OOC; Dannggg Generals gone.

Ennyier thought about getting something to drink but her feet were hurting from the dancing.
She decided to sit for a few moments, resuming her seat on the stone bench, looking around
the room again.

Dedicated Loiterer

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Karinua Rainwalker
Kiki lulu tubs123
-strolls around the room singing- lalalalala laaaa lala laaa lalala

She put her eyes on a wandering singer.

"Pardon me, but I must say your singing is lovely!"

-looks at the women that complemented her- why thank you biggrin its a fairys gift to sing smile

Tipsy Lover

TheGoldenMoonAngel
Tengu the Terrible

"Oh," he says, smiling and sitting across from her. "You like to watch them mix drinks? Well, I'll have you know that I'm a bartender when outside of this beautiful garden." He nods and takes another sip. "Mixing drinks is my livelihood."

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

Gold's eyes lit up. "Really?" she leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table. "What's your favorite to make?" she asked, genuinely interested. She again sipped her wine, moving her hair from her eyes.
User Image

"Favorite to make?" He asked, leaning back and rubbing his stubble. "Now, that I'm not sure of. I don't really have a favorite. Though, there are a few choice tricks I like to show people when I'm not working, but those are for much rowdier crowds than this." He smiled at her and winked. "To be honest, I'm not used to being in such a formal setting."

Dedicated Loiterer

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
-twirls around the room before breifly twisting in the air- lala laaaaa lalaa laaa lalala ladalaalada
User Image

Psyche gracefully slide out from behind a cherry tree, smiling at her guests. Though, it was a fake smile. She was uneasy about the night's event so far, she felt that she was missing something.. still, her guests needed tending to.
"Darlings! Is there anyone in need of anything at all? A companion, perhaps?"
OOC: Can I join?
I'm a noob to gaia but I've been RPing for a while..
don't judge by the noob clothes.
I hate them as much as you do.

Dedicated Loiterer

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
-looks around and continues to dance and sing- lala laaa lalala laaa lalala lalala

Eloquent Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sacch looked over where Psyche was, blinking. She held her harp worriedly, unsure about the events herself. "Are we... required, to have a companion...?"
Sure, she wanted one, but she didn't want to seem desperate.
User Image

"I am calling out to all the gentlemen amongst us! You know what would be really impressive, if you won the Rose King Contest! There are so many handsome men here, but very little have entered the contest. Would you please enter?

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Tengu the Terrible

"Favorite to make?" He asked, leaning back and rubbing his stubble. "Now, that I'm not sure of. I don't really have a favorite. Though, there are a few choice tricks I like to show people when I'm not working, but those are for much rowdier crowds than this." He smiled at her and winked. "To be honest, I'm not used to being in such a formal setting."

"Even though you dress so nicely? I'm slightly shocked," she joked. "Well, your job sounds very exciting. Mine's... interesting." Gold laughed. "It's a bit unusual really. I'm not even sure if I'm suppose to be talking about it, actually..." she said, rubbing the back of her neck.
User Image

Dedicated Loiterer

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
-dances into the garden watching her feet below her- lalal laaaaa lalala laaa lalala

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Psyche et Amor
User Image

Psyche gracefully slide out from behind a cherry tree, smiling at her guests. Though, it was a fake smile. She was uneasy about the night's event so far, she felt that she was missing something.. still, her guests needed tending to.
"Darlings! Is there anyone in need of anything at all? A companion, perhaps?"

enters the room with delight-- turns around and saw Psyche " hi there" pleased to see her ^_^

Golden Kitten

13,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kiki lulu tubs123
Karinua Rainwalker
Kiki lulu tubs123
-strolls around the room singing- lalalalala laaaa lala laaa lalala

She put her eyes on a wandering singer.

"Pardon me, but I must say your singing is lovely!"

-looks at the women that complemented her- why thank you biggrin its a fairys gift to sing smile

Flutters wings. Little rainbow sparkles shimmer around.

"I enjoy singing as well. Should we sing together?" -smiles encouragingly-
Begins to dance and sing gently softly reaching to the hearts of the dancers around.

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kiki lulu tubs123
-dances into the garden watching her feet below her- lalal laaaaa lalala laaa lalala

after seeing Pysche she saw KiKi " KIKI you here" so happy to see her ^_^

Tipsy Lover

TheGoldenMoonAngel
Tengu the Terrible

"Even though you dress so nicely? I'm slightly shocked," she joked. "Well, your job sounds very exciting. Mine's... interesting." Gold laughed. "It's a bit unusual really. I'm not even sure if I'm suppose to be talking about it, actually..." she said, rubbing the back of her neck.
User Image

Alexander smiled and leaned forward. "Oh, but now you've gotten me all curious. Please, tell me what you do. I think it's only fair." He smiled a devious little boy smile, waiting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff